Would more U.S. troops help stop Iraq violence?

Eddo36

Hassat? Is that you?

No, seriously. Show me a single page that at least has a semblance of objectivity that supports the crap you're spouting.

Also: I couldn't find a single reference to NK in the articles you posted.

Also: You are still a long way from proving that "average" opinion is what you claim it is. You know, average?

Also: Google is your friend, but don't overdo it. >_<

I don't post over 20 billion links just to satisfy you, as most people are on the streets and not surfing alll day, go to Europe or Asia, or Africa, or even South America and ask 10 guys what they think of USA-s actions now. You will have your average.

I am able to be in contact with:

a. people here at home

b. european contacts and diplomats (mostly from germany, austria, belgium, france, UK and one in Russia)

c. Argentina and Peru in South America

d. two people from Israel and one in Egypt

e. one in Canberra, Australia

I do have sources I can trust, and i sometimes do fly to somewhere on my own (even as i hate flying) so maybe you don't know how really dangerous the opinions on US is right now. Only 2 nations seem to support you the most: UK and the new Kanzler of Germany, but even german peoples opinion isn't the best.

There is an increasing anti-americanism because of the actions taken by Bush, just as you mentioned, but that increasing becomes rapidly higher.

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

I don't post over 20 billion links just to satisfy you, as most people are on the streets and not surfing alll day, go to Europe or Asia, or Africa, or even South America and ask 10 guys what they think of USA-s actions now. You will have your average.
I am European. You are again proving you're just talking out of your ass.

I am able to be in contact with:

a. people here at home

b. european contacts and diplomats (mostly from germany, austria, belgium, france, UK and one in Russia)

c. Argentina and Peru in South America

d. two people from Israel and one in Egypt

e. one in Canberra, Australia

This is proof how? I am able to contact with aliens, and they tell me Bush is one jolly good fellow. Does this count?

I do have sources I can trust, and i sometimes do fly to somewhere on my own (even as i hate flying) so maybe you don't know how really dangerous the opinions on US is right now. Only 2 nations seem to support you the most: UK and the new Kanzler of Germany, but even german peoples opinion isn't the best.
Of course, I'm sure you find Qazi Hussain Ahmed, president of the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (MMA) "most reliable", but well... I'd take anything he says with a pinch of salt, if I were you. Not even he compares the US with North Korea, though. You're a pioneer in that regard.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I am European. You are again proving you're just talking out of your ass.

Gratulations, you are then part of the minority who loves Bush I guess.

I don't know where you live but I guess you don't ask other about their opinions too many times.

I would like to ask how old you are and if you have a job where you meet/talk with people in the world about actual political events. If you don't have that kind of job (if any), and/or are below 18 years, then I end this discussion now.

PS: nice and polite conversatiion we had, as I see moderators also became interested in it, seeing the edits in your posts.

IB1OsQq.png