Help!

thepixiesrock

Ok, so my computer screen has some sort of blue tint to it right now. This has been happening for about a week now, it'll turn blueish tinted and then go back to normal. I didn't change any settings or snything to make it like this, it's just like this, and it's really bothering me. Is my monitor shot?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I don't know much about LCD's, but if it's a CRT, I've seen a number of them develop one tint or another when one part of the R-G-B electronics starts failing. It'll flicker back and forth for a time before staying blue (or pink). But it's generally not worth the cost of fixing.

Time you pimped out your bootay to buy a new one.

Please note Obsidian does not officially endorse pimping of any kind.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

not even bootay pimping?

when color control is fading, either the electron gun, or the electronics that control it are failing. kalimeeri is right that it's probably not worth fixing. the cost would probably as much, if not more, than the cost of buying new (particularly a new CRT).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I would have to agree ... not with the pimping .... but with the need to look at buying new ...

You're saying pimping is OK? I imagine a dragon would win the yearly contest hands down. What iwith the gemstone weskit.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.