World Of Darkness

Bobba Fett

I was such an *** in Phantasy Star Online.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

MMOs suck.

Well, you can't play single player games with large groups of friends.  HEY!  Maybe that's the draw of the MMO!

:-"

You can play with a small group of friends in non-MMOs games to. Lets see games like NWN2, IWD1 and 2, BG1 and 2, and so forth.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I once remember there was a game in development at 3DO...."Four horsemen of the apocalypses" or something like that. That game looked very reminiscent to "Requiem". In fact, I wouldn't mind some sort of demon/zombie/Hollywood "OMG" drama setting again. Bloodlines is cool, but I need more.... There's Clive Barkers Jericho which I'm anxiously looking forward to.... and who knows, maybe Obsidian has something in the cooking pot too? PNJ? Brian?

They are insane, but I'm not sure about their derangement-derived wisdom and insights. They removed Dementation as well.

In one word, suckage.  :(

just roleplay insanity and insight

You mean, just mimick the DM ;) (or Storyteller in this case). At least my DM was pretty much that way.

They are insane, but I'm not sure about their derangement-derived wisdom and insights. They removed Dementation as well.

In one word, suckage.  :(

just roleplay insanity and insight

You mean, just mimick the DM ;) (or Storyteller in this case). At least my DM was pretty much that way.

thats not roleplaying :aiee:

IB1OsQq.png

I once remember there was a game in development at 3DO...."Four horsemen of the apocalypses" or something like that. That game looked very reminiscent to "Requiem". In fact, I wouldn't mind some sort of demon/zombie/Hollywood "OMG" drama setting again. Bloodlines is cool, but I need more.... There's Clive Barkers Jericho which I'm anxiously looking forward to.... and who knows, maybe Obsidian has something in the cooking pot too? PNJ? Brian?

Jericho?

Undying is in my top 5 FPS' ever-list. It reallys was an awesome game. Best weapon design, awesome art direction and superb level design second to only Thief 2 and HL 2.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds