World Of Darkness

Bobba Fett

What I want to see is a fully developed d20 Modern CRPG with a tool system. Make a near future cyberpunk styled campaign setting, but have the toolset be able to do other styles as well. Here's the kicker, have the game be able to use NWN2 models, scripts, and the rules system and vice versa that way if you have both games installed you have huge amount of resources to develop modules in.

Yes, make it stand alone, but have it act as an "expansion" in sharing resources.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Why not? They kick ass! Well, NWN2 does.

In any case I would love to get my hands on a d20 Modern game that adheres very closely to the rules system and has a tools set. Hmmm... Maybe the Unreal 3 engine could be used for this?

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Well, you do know that White Wolf and CCP (not ICP, despite Mark's urgings) have teamed up to create both a new card game based on EVE Online and a MMO based on the White Wolf World of Darkness property.
Linky?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

MMOs suck.

Can you name one that doesn't? I can't.

I objected to it.

It all depends on what you expect, of course.. But I'll like to see a WoD MMO, although I find it very hard to believe it will be all that good.. Since a "True" Vampire world would be alot more gritty than any company is willing to make these days. Troika did a good enough job in this deparment, but I doubt any MMO would be that bloody and/or violent.

and how would they get around the whole "Final Death" element? it kinda kills the point of being a cautious Vampire, if you just respawn..

Time will tell though..

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Unless they make final death really final. No respawning.

Unless they make final death really final.  No respawning.

Yeah but just imagine, for a second, the frustrated screaming horde of 12 year old "powergamers", who dies over and over again, because they can't hack'n'slash their way through the world!

Aaahhh sweet music.. ^_^

Fortune favors the bald.

Gahhh.... always that MMO crap. Why can't they just make a decent single-player RPG instead? Ohh wait, that's too much I asked for. Maybe in another life and world.

Single Player >> MMO. Always.

Well, you can't play single player games with large groups of friends. HEY! Maybe that's the draw of the MMO!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."