extrajob

JeremyW

Dear Sir/Madam,

We're glad to offer any fool who happens to believe that a legitimate business would offer a position in their company via a spambot.

We are the biggest bunch of fools in internet marketing, providing annoying and unpopular advertisements and publishers hate us in Great Britain.

We steal money from people in any "freelance" manner.

You will need to work full-time, as we will steal as much money as you can earn elsewhere.

You will not get any funds from working with us.

We are looking for a sucker anywhere who will believe that we will pay them. As with all Nigerian internet scams, we will try to convince you that sending money to us via Western Union or Money Gram is actually safer and more reliable than international bank transfers, purely because it allows us to be anonymous.

Your net stupidity will be 10% of teh intertr0n.

Average amount of brain damage each bank transaction is 4000 neurons.

International stupidity transfer tax for forumites in UK is 25%. Where for the individual it is 7%.

So our business is based on stealing form gullible people and abject morons on the internet using Western Union and Money Gram money transfers.

It is cheaper and faster.

If you have any doubts you are only just starting to understand the full implication of this scam.

If you have any questions - we will use advanced psychological techniques to confuse you and disavow any wrongdoing.

Edited by metadigital

We are the internet marketing providers for advertisers and publishers in Great Britain.

Translation: Spam bot developers...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Whats the point of posting stuff like that in these boards?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

So you can earn up to 1200 - 2000 EUR per week.

NOW we are talking!!! :lol:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

In before delete!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm still in before delete.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

in

be-

fore