Sion's Past

This is the third Thread, I've made in a day, after the Favourite/Least Favourite Planet and the What inspired your Username? Threads. This Thread was inspired by the Thread I made here, Nihilus' Past and I decided to do one on my favourite Sith Lord in TSL. So what do you think about Sion's Past? Below is what I think.

I believe that Sion was born by the Mandalorian Wars, unlike Nihilus and from his birth, he was trained by Traya, similar to Sidious training Maul. After becoming strong with the dark side of the Force, Traya forced Nihilus to take over with Sion's training, but he didn't like Nihilus as much as Traya and he wanted to kill Nihilus, until Sion realised that Traya wasn't strong enough to be a Sith, leading both Sion and Nihilus to exile Traya.

So what do you think Sion's past is?

And I don't like christmas. :p

Anyway he was probably a student at Korriban when it fell, that was when I think he learnt the Zombie technique, and how he got all uglied, or prettied, if your into extreme body-modification.

:( "Prettied" is a word!? ;)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Eh..I don't think "Prettied" is a word, but you can create it, like "pwned" is not a word, but we all know what that means, right?

Lord of pain. that's why he got so many scars.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.