Sion vs Nihilus

Sion vs Nihilus  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Sion vs Nihilus

• Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus

Not me. I'd prefer call upon the force to cage them and let them think about their past and being redeemed.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Could you please stop using board like MSN? It's getting pretty annoying you know. <_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

And the fact that your acting like Nihilius, omg g33kzor to teh max. And no your not a lightside Nihilius, Nihilius is darkside and always will be, sigh. And people voted for Nihilius for reasons given... and the fact that he acctually beats Sion. :)

Guest The Architect

Xard's right. Cut the bloody spamming out. If you keep it up, then Alec might just have some challengers for the spammer of the year award.

And Sturm is right CSI: Nihilus. LS Nihilus isn't possible and doesn't exist. You are not a LS Nihilus. It's a lame idea anyway. Carry on.

Edited by The Architect

You wouldn't... :'(

This wasn't spam :">

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Personally, I hate the Sith, since I am a supporter of the Jedi. But, if I had to choose from Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus, I would have to pick Sion. Although Lord Sion is only held together by the Force, and, if he was stripped of it, he would simply die, he is made powerful by his reviving skills and his strong connection with the Dark Side. Also, more proof is, that, as I said, he is only held together and not falling apart by the Force, which also proves that he is closely and strongly connected to the Force. Nihilus, well, he is a complete blank. Here's my explanation of "Lord" Nihilus: Nihilus only has one advantage over any other Lord of the Sith; he can destroy planets using the Force if he concentrates with his connection for long enough, but he is able to do so rarely, and he is made extremely weak after even a short battle with even the weakest of the Jedi. The battle on the Ravager proves that Nihilus is no more than a joke and, to all the Sith, is simply a disgrace, and he doesn't deserve the status of Sith Lord. The highest rank I would give him within the Sith would be "Trayus Sith Academy Janitor".

^_^

He wouldn't get anything else from me. So, as you already probably understood from what I wrote above, I would vote for nobody because I hate the Sith, but this topic is about it, so I would have to say Sion, and, if you skipped most of this topic, go back up and read why I think so, if you want.

>_<

~Antorius

Edited by Master Antorius

Ignorance is bliss

You guys, leave him alone, you don't know why he decided to be a LS Nihilus...

I thought you and CSI were rivals. Anyway, come on Sion, you can win this battle.

gendo4.jpg

I see what you did here

Edited by Xard