What's Your Reaction Time?

Kelverin

Guest The Architect

Oh yeah! :joy: All my scores were crap, except for the first:

Sheep 1: 0.114 seconds

Sheep 2: 0.229 seconds

Sheep 3: 3.0 seconds (hit the button too early)

Sheep 4: 0.254 seconds

Sheep 5: 0.209 seconds

Edited by The Architect

I am a bit leery. I always seem to get in the same range, which seems bizarre.

I'll consistently hit in the .120 .130 range on some clicks, and my slightly slower clicks are usually in the .180 range. I never seem to get anything in between. If I am a bit slower, I'll get in the .250 range.

EDIT: I'm not sure the speed of the sheep is consistent, but the measurement of time seems to be based on where they end up.

It could just be my mind playing tricks on me due to speed, but I swear that some of the sheep where I have gotten super fast times (less than .100) have actually come out slower, and some of the more high ones have actually come out faster. But maybe there's something to that.

Edited by alanschu

At least I believe that I'm still the only one to get a 0.000 second one on the reaction time test. >_<

not anymore sucker!! muhhahahaha (the bad score is a result of my intuition .. which apparently sucks!)

Actually you are the third one to do that I think, but I still managed to do it as part of a normal run. I didn't have any threes when I got my zero. :-

.151, yay 13-year old reflexes! :joy:

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.