What are you playing now?

Darque

There is definitely an influence check before, as well. :p

Does she go over if you fail it? I had a pretty lousy influence with her when playing my evil character, but she still fought against the druids. She wasn't exactly happy about it though iirc.

And I'm now done with FEAR. :)

Pretty fun game overall :)

Oh yes. One of my favorite shooters of all time. That and the original Unreal. Have you played the expansion pack as well? I finished that a while ago and it's pretty good as well. Not quite as good (the story elements don't quite hold up, but the gameplay is just as fun) but still loads of fun.

I install Freelancer again every five months. It will always be awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

in the past five hours, me and a friend went about half way thought gears of war.

Wow, it took I and my friend that amount of time to get through the whole game.

What difficulty level are you playing on?

Edited by Pop

The first time we played, it took my friend and me about 10 hours to get through the game on Hardcore. I enjoyed every hour, but it got a bit boring after the initial shock of lambent wretches. When Theron guards(and Torque Bow!) were introduced, the game picked up again. Last level was glorious.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yeah, we had some difficulty at first getting used to the cover system, but we got the game at 6 PM and my friend left at 11 PM, having completed the game.

Now that I finally figured out how to install the BGtutu modifications, I'm starting a game as a sorcerer. I'm still psyched about BG1 and BG2+ToB becoming, in a sense, just one long BG.

And I'm now done with FEAR. :)

Oh yes. One of my favorite shooters of all time. That and the original Unreal. Have you played the expansion pack as well? I finished that a while ago and it's pretty good as well. Not quite as good (the story elements don't quite hold up, but the gameplay is just as fun) but still loads of fun.

Nope, no expansion yet.

I've heard it reaaaaaaaally messes up the story.. I mean obliterates it... any truth to that? :ph34r:

actually.. it was only about 4 hours of playing it. I'm still trying to get used to the 360's sensativity so we took longer than usual to run it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Nope, no expansion yet.

I've heard it reaaaaaaaally messes up the story.. I mean obliterates it... any truth to that?  :ph34r:

I didn't think it was too bad. But truth be told I couldn't remember much about the story from the original campaign, other than Alma being who she is and you being who you are.

But I suppose there are a few things that could be bothersome. But Extraction Point really doesn't do much in the way of story anyway, it's all about getting out of dodge.

And I'm now done with FEAR. :lol:

Nope, no expansion yet.

I've heard it reaaaaaaaally messes up the story.. I mean obliterates it... any truth to that? :ph34r:

Well Sorta... I think it was Sierra's efforts to kill off the franchise, after losing Monolith. It will be interesting if Monolith's FEAR sequal (which won't be called FEAR 2 but something else) will consider the expansion's events to be canon. I wouldn't use that as a reason to pass up the expansion however, as the levels in that game really delivers.

And I'm now done with FEAR. :lol:

Nope, no expansion yet.

God, I hope so.

Have we always had that dotted line around all quotes, or is that new?

You mean the dotted line that separates the post from the sig, or am I missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now. It looks like a solid line at 1600x1200. :)

No it doesn't! :)

In any case, I just finished the first 3 splinter cells. Saving the world is hard.

Edited by alanschu

Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle.

Has that been released already? It would make the perfect Christmas present for my mom..

It depends on where you are in the world.

I liked Runaway 1 a lot,

as I hear there was a french girl who became a character in the game, or what.

IB1OsQq.png

Tekken 4, as Hwoarang. Best mindless game ever.

kirottu said: