Fuel for Talos

Is there a certain point in time i have to talk to Gren, because there no option for fuel for him yet the Game Banshee walkthrough says I'm suppose to talk to him. Ive already "Captured" Gatto and picked the option for fuel and such and after that it disappared from my Quest Journal.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Ive heard rumours on other posts that this particular quest cannot be completed, and every attempt at completing it that I have made failed. I think that it cant be completed because the rest of it was cut from the game, but I cant really remember. Sorry I cant be any more useful than that.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Am only able to think of talking to Vogga that relates to this quest before boarding G0T0's yacht. Then, speaking to Vogga again after blowing yacht up. Strange is that character is unable to speak to Grenn about it even though fuel from Hutt is secured.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It was not completable pre-patch; I don't remember whether the patch claims to fix this one or not, and I never cared enough to test it out. I think the Restoration Project team has a mod/fix for it too, on their page.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Fuel For Telos Quest Fix by Razorfish will fix your problem. There are a lot of fixes at the TeamGizka site, so indulge yourself.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a certain point in time i have to talk to Gren, because there no option for fuel for him yet the Game Banshee walkthrough says I'm suppose to talk to him. Ive already "Captured" Gatto and picked the option for fuel and such and after that it disappared from my Quest Journal.

the quest is broken

because the game was rushed the developers missed finishing the quest

gitting vogga the hut to agree to shipp fuel is as far as the quest goes.

the developers probly didn't have enough time to cheack that all the quest were complete

Edited by ghosta

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.