Super Rare Robes

cheating your way to a robe is hardly the answer, as for lvl 50 the only way to get that would be to spend hours grinding to lvl 50 in the cave ^^ god that would take a long time. and no i don't consider this a cheat, since if it was the patch would have fixed it

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

I had to cheat to get some of the better robes. Malak's Armor and Jolee's Robes never show up in game. Other robes don't show up as well. Bummer...:(

I have aquired Exar Kun's Armor in the Shyrack Caves on Korriban, also some of Jolee Bindo's armor accessories, Dark Jedi Master robes, some of Carth Onasi' accessories also, there has got to be more out there. What have you guys found?

I usually get Ullic's or Exar's amour there. I also get Jolee's headband in the cave, but I have been level 50 and I still got the Dark master robe off Sion. I haven't had any Historical robes but I have had.

Some items that are useful others that aren't but stand out are.

Armour.

The 2nd level Jalshey armour that gives a wisdom bonus.

Zeison Sha Sunwarrior Armour: Both found on the Ravager but in two different games.

Krath Holy Armour: I like them because they are the most suitable for Bao-Dur.

Jamon Horgrath Amour x2....useless in K2.

Implants.

Highest level implants Con18: Physical Boost Strength, Constitution and Dexterity all +3.

Con18 Skills Implant.

Weaponry and Miscellaneous.

Freedon Nadd Blasters: x2 in 1, and I was a Sith lord at that time.... one was on G0T0's yacht, the other was on Dxun somewhere, but not in the tomb.

The Ultima Perl:..... One of my favourites, never had two of them in 1 game :( One was bought from Joran, and I got a silver crystal and a Double-Bladed Light-saber with it. :joy: The other game it was on a corpse at the beginning of the Onderon battle.

Ankerras Sapphire: x2 in 1 game, Kavar had one and the other was in a locker in the room where the Onderonian soldiers are pinned down. I also found one on the corpse on the bridge on Malachore.

The Solari Crystal: x2 in 1 game. One was in a container where the Basalisk is, the other bought from Joran. I have found it on a Sith Assassin after Duxn compound battle. :crazy:

Head Gear.

Circlet of Saresh: The first game I played it was in a container in the Trayes Academy. To the left in the curving corridor (I think), before entering the 2nd section. Once it was on a corpse at the beginning of the Onderon Battle.... I was Dark during that game.... It's fairly useless anyway, because the...

Force Focusing Visor: Is much more useful, I have also found that on, probably the very same corpse on Onderon at beginning of previously mentioned battle, :wub: and various other places. I have had three of them at once. :D

Those are what I can remember....and see below.

The Onasi blaster is always aboard the Ravager...

I sometimes get that, but from the "I don't need your junk to make me strong cretin" on Onderon.

How do you possibly get to level 50?! I usually finish the game off at around 28 or 29----nad that's after wasting time rebuilding droids that I don't want or need and wasting spikes on computers just to get the exp.

As far as robes go, I must've completed this game over 40 times and have never seen any of these crazy-rare jedi robes. I didn't even know they existed. I just assumed that I would get the Matuki robes sometimes, the Ossus Keeper robe in the Queen's Palace, the Jedi Master Rober from Dead Vrook, and the Sith Master robe from Dead Sion. This is all being done on XBOX. Are these other robes something that's on the PC version and not XBOX?

I never use Bao'dur simply because of that reason, since he can't wear robes his force points regenerate to slowly to be of any use. Plus it defies logic that he can wear Light, Medium, Heavy armor just not robes ...

he can wear the miners uniform. they may not be robes, but at least he can use force powers with them, and they're upgradable

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I had to cheat to get some of the better robes. Malak's Armor and Jolee's Robes never show up in game. Other robes don't show up as well. Bummer...:p

I have aquired Exar Kun's Armor in the Shyrack Caves on Korriban, also some of Jolee Bindo's armor accessories, Dark Jedi Master robes, some of Carth Onasi' accessories also, there has got to be more out there. What have you guys found?

I usually get Ullic's or Exar's amour there. I also get Jolee's headband in the cave, but I have been level 50 and I still got the Dark master robe off Sion. I haven't had any Historical robes but I have had.

Some items that are useful others that aren't but stand out are.

Armour.

The 2nd level Jalshey armour that gives a wisdom bonus.

Zeison Sha Sunwarrior Armour: Both found on the Ravager but in two different games.

Krath Holy Armour: I like them because they are the most suitable for Bao-Dur.

Jamon Horgrath Amour x2....useless in K2.

Implants.

Highest level implants Con18: Physical Boost Strength, Constitution and Dexterity all +3.

Con18 Skills Implant.

Weaponry and Miscellaneous.

Freedon Nadd Blasters: x2 in 1, and I was a Sith lord at that time.... one was on G0T0's yacht, the other was on Dxun somewhere, but not in the tomb.

The Ultima Perl:..... One of my favourites, never had two of them in 1 game :) One was bought from Joran, and I got a silver crystal and a Double-Bladed Light-saber with it. :joy: The other game it was on a corpse at the beginning of the Onderon battle.

Ankerras Sapphire: x2 in 1 game, Kavar had one and the other was in a locker in the room where the Onderonian soldiers are pinned down. I also found one on the corpse on the bridge on Malachore.

The Solari Crystal: x2 in 1 game. One was in a container where the Basalisk is, the other bought from Joran. I have found it on a Sith Assassin after Duxn compound battle. :crazy:

Head Gear.

Circlet of Saresh: The first game I played it was in a container in the Trayes Academy. To the left in the curving corridor (I think), before entering the 2nd section. Once it was on a corpse at the beginning of the Onderon Battle.... I was Dark during that game.... It's fairly useless anyway, because the...

Force Focusing Visor: Is much more useful, I have also found that on, probably the very same corpse on Onderon at beginning of previously mentioned battle, :) and various other places. I have had three of them at once. :D

Those are what I can remember....and see below.

The Onasi blaster is always aboard the Ravager...

I sometimes get that, but from the "I don't need your junk to make me strong cretin" on Onderon.

How do you possibly get to level 50?! I usually finish the game off at around 28 or 29----nad that's after wasting time rebuilding droids that I don't want or need and wasting spikes on computers just to get the exp.

As far as robes go, I must've completed this game over 40 times and have never seen any of these crazy-rare jedi robes. I didn't even know they existed. I just assumed that I would get the Matuki robes sometimes, the Ossus Keeper robe in the Queen's Palace, the Jedi Master Rober from Dead Vrook, and the Sith Master robe from Dead Sion. This is all being done on XBOX. Are these other robes something that's on the PC version and not XBOX?

there a glitch for infinate mobs in the tomb on koriban just keep rechecking the corpse of the dead jedi. they give about 500 per mob with force lighting you can kill them pretty fast, but since your DS they can actully kill you while as a light sider your immortal in the tomb

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

How do you possibly get to level 50?!  I usually finish the game off at around 28 or 29----nad that's after wasting time rebuilding droids that I don't want or need and wasting spikes on computers just to get the exp.

As far as robes go,  I must've completed this game over 40 times and have never seen any of these crazy-rare jedi robes.  I didn't even know they existed.  I just assumed that I would get the Matuki robes sometimes, the Ossus Keeper robe in the Queen's Palace, the Jedi Master Rober from Dead Vrook, and the Sith Master robe from Dead Sion.  This is all being done on XBOX.  Are these other robes something that's on the PC version and not XBOX?

It took a very long time killing Hississes... (Not as long as it took to write Hississes, and it's probably still spelt wrong..... :p ) I used the glitch in Ludo Kresh's Tomb, yes, it was a complete waste of time. I only did it to see if I would get any of the historical robes, and to see why the hell people would want level 50 I didn't even use half the powers....

It does appear that the robes aren't on the Xbox, and I don't think I would bother to try it again to find out.

Yes, I was writing that JediMasterAltena. :)

EDIT: For DN.

I think it's possible to be killed by reptiles, but not the visions. I haven't died there so I can't be certain.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

You're immortal in the tomb as a Lightsider?

yes but you'll be unable to Regenerate Force points unless, you have equipment with +to regan and the regan trait and even then its super slow.

Teh - this random stuff generator really sucks. Not really totally bad but - I have tried the starting level multiple times and each time I had totally different conditions. One time I had TWO Czerka Belts, very early in the game, for example. Other times I had NOT found a SINGLE armor so all I got was this suit. Uah !

Oh, and no sword either. I had to deal with these assassins with a single sword. Ugs ! Unless you have a high repair skill, you can't do anything about it either (with a high repair, you can craft Vibroswords if you have enough mats for them).

NWN2 is much better in this respect. :sorcerer:

Edited by Gecon

i don't consider this a cheat, since if it was the patch would have fixed it

You can do as you like in your game, I couldn't care less, and I find the useage of the word "cheating" in conjunction with a singleplayer game utterly stupid anyway. You cheat other people. Yourself you can only fool.

But game companies usually leave many known issues in the games, simply because it would take infinite time to fix that all, and the game company usually has to LIVE from their work. For nobody pays for game patches, right ?

MMORPGs like Lineage 2 or World of Warcraft can afford to fix (and improve) everything, because they have a constant income from the game. But thats the exception from the rule.

i don't consider this a cheat, since if it was the patch would have fixed it

You can do as you like in your game, I couldn't care less, and I find the useage of the word "cheating" in conjunction with a singleplayer game utterly stupid anyway. You cheat other people. Yourself you can only fool.

But game companies usually leave many known issues in the games, simply because it would take infinite time to fix that all, and the game company usually has to LIVE from their work. For nobody pays for game patches, right ?

MMORPGs like Lineage 2 or World of Warcraft can afford to fix (and improve) everything, because they have a constant income from the game. But thats the exception from the rule.

true true but you wouldn't be able to reach lvl 50 without really cheating "editor", without the glitch so. :wacko:

You're immortal in the tomb as a Lightsider?

yes but you'll be unable to Regenerate Force points unless, you have equipment with +to regan and the regan trait and even then its super slow.

The first time I entered the tomb it took me weeks to get up levels and regenerate force points. The only way to generate force points as a lightsider is to wear a Jedi robe. Though I have since found a much much better way.

When you level up make sure that you have force wave and master force drain before you enter the tomb. Force wave pushes all the hississ away and force drain replenishes your force power. Then you can do multiple searches of the Jedi's body and get dozens of hississ into the room. Then force wave and drain force to recover force points. It is best to have a lot of hississ in the room to gain force from as not much comes from each one.

Even as a lightsider learn drain life and force storm as these can recover health and do the most damage to as many hississ at a time. As you are using froce drain you do not have to worry about the lightside penalties so much. The usual attack pattern for me is to use barrier to protect myself then force wave, force storm, wave, and alternate wave and storm. Use drain life and drain force to recover health and force points as necessary.

Done well you can get up a level every few minutes. I got to level 50 in a couple of hours. I stop levelling up at level 48 but still collect experience till I have 1.4 Million exp, then leave the tomb. One thing is that even if you then enter the Academy at Korriban you have a struggle to beat Sion even at level 48