NWN2: Forumite Impressions

Darque

Of course I got the two miners. The first 2 occasions in which I found ore for them, I was able to upgrade the weapons and armour as well. But after that, even though I found ore +3 more times, and the miners acknowledged this (I got up to Mithral sample or something), the smiths wouldn't.

I'd like to think I was fooled by something more complex than that. :brows:

I have officially moved into the "NWN2 is awesome and I love it" category.

Now, to be fair, I haven't had any significant bugs. I also have a system powerful enough to play it with the bells and whistles enabled.

Still, it's a great game and I'm having a blast. I liked Oblivion. I spent a lot of time praising Oblivion on these fora. NWN2 simply puts Oblivion to shame. It's the best CRPG to hit the mean streets this year. It's better than KotOR and KotOR 2, easily.

However, as always, I must temper my unstinting praise by conceding that I have not finished. Until then, I can only say what I've thought thus far.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You just gave me a wonderful idea. I will make a small mod for BG1 that changes Noobers name to Volourn. Also make a BG2 mod where you have an annoying character named Volourn follow you around speaking with you with words like R00fles!, Game Over!, etc. You will have to chunk him in order to be rid of him. :(

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

You just gave me a wonderful idea. I will make a small mod for BG1 that changes Noobers name to Volourn. Also make a BG2 mod where you have an annoying character named Volourn follow you around speaking with you with words like R00fles!, Game Over!, etc. You will have to chunk him in order to be rid of him.  :(

There was already a kiddo if i remember correctly who did that, nothing new :sorcerer:

PS: make him a Bhaalspawn ^_^

IB1OsQq.png

The problem with Neeska (to me) is not that the character is annoying (and, she is); but the character DESIGN is annoying.

There are npcs in NWN2 that my character hated, and didn't wnat to travel with; but as a player I cna tip my hat and say that's a well written, and designed character. Bishop, and Qara are two examples of this. My character who was LG F/C type, loathed Qara's chaotic nature. However, as a player, I feel Qara is awesomely designed.

Grobnar is an annoying character; but he is well designed.

Neeshka is just plain junk.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Imoen was hardly ever funny, though.

Volourn: Neeshka isn't funny. She's whiny and annoying.

Okay, well.

I thought her voice acting was pretty damn awesome in the banter you get when you first reach Neverwinter though. "Oooh, me stomach rumbles like a baby's cradle."

Got this game yesterday. I'm totally hooked by now, even though I've barely got my first companion. Clearly best game I've played in a long, long time.

I have two stupid questions though: How can you attack locked objects such as boxes and how can you talk to your companion. Nothing happens when I click Khelgar. Or must I gain more influence with him or must I pass some point in game until I can talk to him? Or may I talk to him only when game makes the "first move"?

No other questions though.

*back to game* :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)