Pet Peeves

x1Predator

Also I'm gonna toss in the people who get in the drive through line, get to the sign to order and promptly take a cell call with their widnow rolled up so I have no blasted clue what's up and sit there for five minutes chatting away before finially realizing that they are holding up 15+ cars in line.

also idiots who only come through drive through for cash back... (had a person who ordered about 10-15 dollers of food and asked for 20 back... Do I look like I'm supposed to be able to get in my drawer easily and gyp people out of 20 + dollers if I didn't have scrouples?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Automated services. Just give me an actual live person to speak with. One that actually speaks English without a foriegn accent. :aiee:

A business that doesn't have a clock in the waiting room. It drives me nuts not being able to know the time.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

They do that so you won't know how long you have been waiting.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Meh. It's not like you can just politely ignore them and walk away.

That would be too easy, right?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ants....especially when it rains and they decide to literally swarm all over the garage door and floor area around it. Seriously...I can barely see the wood underneath. It's like a bad Kingdom of the Spiders/Ants movie, only without William Shatner hired to scream fetchingly in the foreground.

I usually don't mind bugs much, and I'm not huge on pesticides overall but I'm pulling out the big stuff for this one....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Those people who walk up to you and give out Bibles while babbling on about Jesus as if everyone else should give a ****  and convert to their religion...

When that happens I give them a wide eyed look and toothy grin, and start spouting off the merits of worshiping Satan. :p

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Those people who walk up to you and give out Bibles while babbling on about Jesus as if everyone else should give a ****  and convert to their religion...

Never had anyone walk up to me like that. They just come to my front door. Or they did, until I drew a homemade "We won't convert, go away" kind of sign and pasted it to the window by the door.

Worked like a charm.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, they do. Have you had one that goes tot he campus central hub and start doing the whole "preaching to the masses" motif?

Yeah, I find them annoying as well. Personally I believe that one's religion is a private affair and forcing your religion on others by "preaching" in the streets, handing out literature, or going door to door about it is the epitome of rudeness.

Meh. It's not like you can just politely ignore them and walk away.

That would be too easy, right?

I don't get it.....how would that hurt them? :crazy:

Wait...what?

I'm saying that fundies are just silly people whose attempts towards gaining self-worth through conversion can easily be ignored, just by saying no and walking away.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Should we hurt them?

kirottu said:

I too hate people who try to convert me...

Also I was at the beach trying to sit through a nice beach concert but there was a group of hari chrishnas ringing bells and chanting like 5 yards away... WHILE the band was playing. HELLO?? If we wanted to hear chanting and bells we'd be gathered around YOU not the band.

Pet peeves:

people who light up a cigarette when kids/babies are present.... well, people who smoke in general. I can't stand the smell.

Impatient drivers

Oblivious drivers (I once saw a lady putting on mascara while driving)

I'm sure there are lots more... those are my big ones :thumbsup:

My baby girl arrived 6/16/06!

I quite dislike people talking when I'm at a concert... last time, at a Radiohead gig, almost everyone was talking throughout Willy Mason's performance... I got really angry!

Oh, and congratulations on your baby girl, krazikatt :thumbsup:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

My pet peeve are the majority of athiests. I just hate those athiests who like to go around and tell everyone about how athiest they are every chance they get. The ones that, when not talking about how athiest they are, they are talking about how stupid everyone elses belief is, and how stupid every religious person is.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I quite dislike people talking when I'm at a concert...

I feel the same about people who talk in movie theaters. :thumbsup:

Ooooh, pain...

I'm with you!

kirottu said:

My pet peeve are the majority of athiests.  I just hate those athiests who like to go around and tell everyone about how athiest they are every chance they get.  The ones that, when not talking about how athiest they are, they are talking about how stupid everyone elses belief is, and how stupid every religious person is.

Strange, I feel the same way about religious people... :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Yeah, but the difference is that I'm athiest.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.