America is raising its children into soft ****ies

Arkan

See, it'll be funny when hardcore video gamers ARENT the fat bastards that can't see their own feet or engage in any real physical activity.

:lol:

See, it'll be funny when hardcore video gamers ARENT the fat bastards that can't see their own feet or engage in any real physical activity.

:wacko:

How so?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

If you would want to have corrected vision all the time without glasses or the worry of contacts there is laser eye surgery.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Wow... I missed the contact lens discussion.

No matter how drunk I get (and I have been falling down, puking in the streets drunk on several occasions) I always take my contacts out before hitting the sack. It's habit, like brushing your teeth. Sometimes I don't remember doing it, but I always do it.

I can't even take a nap with my contacts in. Sleeping with them in gives you the feeling that your eyes are crusted over and can't even open... it's awful.

Lasik eye surgery is an option, but not for a recent college grad like myself. I lack the funds (and the inclination to get my eyes cut open... I know it's safe, it just sounds creepy when you read about it).

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Oooh! Ooh! I get to do a Fionavar!

FLOSDOBE or something.

*shazaam*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.