What you couldn't do/say in KotOR...

Guest The Architect

With KotOR, there wasn't an element of jumping or falling from certain places to lower levels at all. Could be a strength to not have such things in game, otherwise it would not be what it is to many. So, one did not have to have a power like Force jump at all. However, if it were to be used, there would have to be lakes and rivers on some planets, or even areas with quicksand like on Tatooine. Manaan was a water planet, but it was more like character had to explore things that were underground.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Dyan, I like it. You know, it begs the question of why a team of Jedi Knights who specialize in guile didn't do what you said.

Thank you :).

And its starwars - it isn't meant to make sense. Don't ask questions or you'll find plotholes :o.

Something else that'd I'd loved to have seen, but know it'd never happen is to have a celebration party upon reaching the Enclave - you know, for getting away alive. A fancy dress party!

Player's Character: "I'm Revan!"

Jedi: "Omg! How did he find out!"

Bastilia: "You fools! You told him! Now how can I get with him? *runs away wailing*"

PC: "Uh... wait, I actutally am Revan? I knew I should have gone with the Wookie outfit..."

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Architect
Give T3 more of a role, like in TSL.

True, because really, after you used T3 to break into the military base, there really was no reason to keep him around. Although perhaps he was kept around to keep the ship in 'mint condition' like in TSL.

Edited by The Architect

Have I mentioned how I would like to have turned Mission to the Dark Side...?

If not, then yeah, I'd like that. Also would have liked to have fed party members I didn't like to the kyrpt(sp) dragon. Like the wookie. And somehow, brought the dragon to Manaan. Fishfingers! <_<

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Guest The Architect
Have I mentioned how I would like to have turned Mission to the Dark Side...?

If not, then yeah, I'd like that. Also would have liked to have fed party members I didn't like to the kyrpt(sp) dragon. Like the wookie. And somehow, brought the dragon to Manaan. Fishfingers! <_<

:(

I could just see my character on Manaan with a krayt dragon, obviously it would be in a cage, trained, tamed or something like that. Here fishy fishy fishy! :p Why bother turning a fourteen year old, useless, annoying street rat punk to the dark side for? And yes, it would have been nice to feed Zaalbar to the krayt dragon. I never liked that borophyll sissy.

I could just see my character on Manaan with a krayt dragon, obviously it would be in a cage, trained, tamed or something like that. Here fishy fishy fishy! :(

See, some things we do agree on :D.

Why bother turning a fourteen year old, useless, annoying street rat punk to the dark side for? And yes, it would have been nice to feed Zaalbar to the krayt dragon. I never liked that borophyll sissy.

And well... why would I turn Mission to the dark side? It isn't about Mission - it's about spreading the corrupting will of the Dark Lord. Er, that is to say... :ph34r:

...It'd annoy certain self righteous Jedi and a stupid Wookie to twist a little girl's mind. Revan: "In the battle against the Sith, we need a decoy. Mission, your mission is to provide that decoy. Go and destroy as many as you can before falling in glorious battle. And drop that irritating attitude - and stab the wookie on the way out."

"Yes master, I serve only your will."

:p

Player's Character: "I'm Revan!"

Jedi: "Omg! How did he find out!"

Bastilia: "You fools! You told him! Now how can I get with him? *runs away wailing*"

PC: "Uh... wait, I actutally am Revan? I knew I should have gone with the Wookie outfit..."

Now Cite your source.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Now Cite your source.

Perhaps you missed the title of this topic, hmm?

Eh, yeah...I couldn't say it by game set, but I can say that in the game if it comes out...

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Ah, I see. nm then.

What I'd like to do in K1 is to use K2's engine and force powers. That'd be fun.

K2 has same engine as K1... Baka

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

K2 has same engine as K1... Baka

Opps. :"> ;) The graphics looked better though. I'm sure you know what I meant!

Guest The Architect
And well... why would I turn Mission to the dark side? It isn't about Mission - it's about spreading the corrupting will of the Dark Lord. Er, that is to say... :ph34r:

Meh. Why waste your time corrupting someone who isn't worthy of corrupting? If you're going to corrupt someone, corrupt someone that's worth corrupting.

...It'd annoy certain self righteous Jedi and a stupid Wookie to twist a little girl's mind. Revan: "In the battle against the Sith, we need a decoy. Mission, your mission is to provide that decoy. Go and destroy as many as you can before falling in glorious battle. And drop that irritating attitude - and stab the wookie on the way out."

"Yes master, I serve only your will."

:lol:

When you put it that way, then yes, I see the benefit of corrupting Mission. To annoy certain self righteous Jedi and a stupid Wookiee. And to destroy as many Sith as you can before falling in glorious battle.

Me like. You're a good DS thinker. :thumbsup:

Opps. :">  :aiee: The graphics looked better though. I'm sure you know what I meant!

The graphics looked better how? I don

Edited by The Architect

When you put it that way, then yes, I see the benefit of corrupting Mission. To annoy certain self righteous Jedi and a stupid Wookiee. And to destroy as many Sith as you can before falling in glorious battle.

That's a given, surely?

Me like. You're a good DS thinker. ;)

And to think I usually play lightside... :)"

The graphics looked better how? I don

Guest The Architect
I must've turned up my screen resolution or something.

Probably. I played K1 and K2 on the Xbox. I didn't think that K2 was better, or worse, graphically, than K1.

Edited by The Architect

You could say that KotOR II looked better because the robes looked so much

cooler.

Although some of the cutscenes in KotOR I almost take my breath away, can't

say the same for KotOR II.

Really, it's the same engine, and same level of graphics in both games.

Back on point:

I would like to say:

"hey Mira, Brianna, you girls fancy [message deleted, far too dirty and perverted]"

Laterz...

I have a lot similiar picture...But some of them is really inappropriate. So I'll just post on you and Mira...

Thanks to Shem again. :*:(

post-19106-1165957395_thumb.jpg

post-19106-1165957404_thumb.jpg

post-19106-1165957416_thumb.jpg

post-19106-1165957448_thumb.jpg

I have a lot similiar picture...But some of them is really inappropriate. So I'll just post on you and Mira...

Thanks to Shem again. :-  :-

LOL. Now that is funny:D

Very funny CSI, lol.  ;)

Just a query, what was your exile wearing in those screenshots?

If they're not already in game (which I don't think they are) where did

you get them?

Laterz...

Good questions...

A kind of armor, I think. Not even the face is on the KOTOR 2 Face screen.

I don't know, I don't even have the mod, I just got the screens from other website, courtsey of Shem.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus