New NWN2 DevDiary

Llyranor

There are a few things I dislike about the game. Balor in a diaper for one. The troll has a diaper to. Trolls down't wear clothes. They're trolls. Grrrr...

Also the fact that party members can't die unless there is a TPW which is bogus. Poor design choice there, Obsidian. Very poor design choice but that was Ferret and not Sawyer.

There are a few more minor aspects but over all I am expecting NWN 2 to be what NWN 1 should have been.

Wonder if we can mod it away for the OC.

Or if main character dies = all over, like BG.

Although that could be rationalised in that game because your bhaalspawn essence would render resurrection an impossibility a la Sarevok, by the destruction of the physical body.

"singled out for significance before the adventure even begins."

You have sword stuck in your butt, and everyone wants a piece of you from the beginning. In fact, you are the reason why your home town gets attacked most likely. HAHAHA!!!

It's sad because you'd think Volo is joking, but he is telling the truth.

None that I can remember.

I personally haven't tired of therpg cliches yet. Maybe when I'm old like Eldar I will be tired of them, but not yet. I am just a hopeless rpg fan. Heck, I liked the Pokemon RPG for gameboy (although, that may be indicative of other problems).

Edited by Blank

"Party member did not die in the first game either. They were magically resurrected at the nearest temple."

Your. logic. is. illogical.

How does one go about being RESSURECTED if one did not DIE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You know, the Stone of Recall? It occurs to me that usually all RPG enemies have the Stone of Recall, not the protagonist. So they go *wink* just as you're about to kill them.

Seriously. In NWN all the heroes are total ****. "I'm losing so kthxbye."