D&D character creation programs?

My GM and I have tried to find some sort of software that would enable you to quickly and easily make characters for D&D 3.5 but we havent come up with anything useful.

Do you lot know of any good ones?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That was quite handy, but is there something that could be used to make the creation of PC characters easier? So you wont need to fiddle with keeping track points on paper and things

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Pop, would you like that added to the resource thread?

Go nuts! I don't publish it, so I dunno why you'd ask me :thumbsup:

There's also a Dungeon Gen, a town stats gen and a treasure gen. All pretty useful if you need to whip up something in a pinch. But those should be linked already :\

Edited by Pop

Hades didn't publish the links he supplied either. :p

I'm asking you because you seem to have resources for PnP stuffs that'd be useful. :thumbsup:

Sure, sure. There's less obviously useful things I know about, like the official seal maker or the official random D&D adventure seed maker (the adventures generated seem vanilla to me :\)

Honestly, you can find some good resources by setting stumbleupon to "roleplaying" and wading through most of the crap online. You'll find some gems.

Like a random PC generator, or an organizer?

Both! Everything youve got. My GM is looking for NPC generators and Im looking for something to make creating and managing PC's easier

I think you misunderstand.

Since the WotC site IS the official site for the product, I'm reluctant to link to their site as part of "free gaming tools".

Besides, wotc puts their website addy in all their products. :ermm:

Darque:

"I think you misunderstand."

To be fair to Nartwak, he did not misread your post.

How is a free gaming tool on a company site less of a free gaming tool?

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

As I said before, it is the site that's the problem, not the tool.

I'm reluctant to link to tools on an official site as it might seem like an endorsement of some kind for WotC's RPG line. Said site is for their RPG game line, the tools are just provided on it.

While it's true we do have links to DnD tools, all of them are third party.

So in this case: it's not so much the tool, as the site providing the tool.