Anyone fluent in Chinese?

Eddo36

Personally, I would never get a tattoo. Sure, it looks pretty when you first get it, but chances are that the sight of it will become boring in a few months. I would rather just burn a pattern into my skin. That way it isn't permanent, and it feels nice.

Personally I wouldn't get tattooes but each their own.  Sometime tattooes look good on a person and sometimes they don't.  Just imagine what they will look like when you are 80 and go from there.  As for the order I believe the order is malable in which you hold the mot importance, top being first.  I might be wrong so don't quote me.

lol quoted

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

In any event if the tattooes fade you cn always get touch up work. Also if you do change your mind there are clinics that can remove tattooes so they aren't as permanent as some would have you believe.

EDIT: Damn you, Pixie Stick. Damn you to Hoover. :thumbsup:

:blink:

Edited by Judge Hades

Cool designs. I've thought of getting some myself, but that'll have to wait until I'm no longer a parasitic bum.

I'm kinda surprised you couldn't find the characters in some translator or other. I remember seeing tattoo pages that showed loads of Chinese and Japanese characters, maybe try something like that?

And one of the reasons to get a tattoo that 99% of the people won't get is because it makes for good conversation topics. So there.

moral responsibility.  see a child steal candy in store... not our child.  does Gromnir ignore, or does Gromnir say something?  am knowing that child not want Gromnir to chastise.  should we stay quiet... get own son so we can correct bad behavior we see?
Bad analogy. You must be out of shape, Grom. Too obvious an attempt to get the upper hand in a losing Internets Battle.

get tat is not criminal, just stoopid.  is different than child stealing candy?  perhaps, but if we sees child or adult acting foolishly we not feel shy 'bout throwing our 2 cents as hard as we can.  is not 'cause we thinks that you will listen that we offers advice... is 'cause to not offer advice would be irresponsible.

[...]

you gots an opportunity each time you get advice to take or ignore... is not bothering Gromnir much if you take or don't.

Nah, you're just patronizing.

Lol "moral responsibility"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

"Bad analogy. You must be out of shape, Grom. Too obvious an attempt to get the upper hand in a losing Internets Battle

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Sounds like Fionavar was right. I will not give my opinion regarding the idea of getting a permanent identifying mark on your body. After all, most of you are only a step away from hardened criminal-hood. You know how dangerous easily identifiable features are for folks like you.

At any rate, old-fashioned or not, please make a new thread if you want to discuss tattoos in gerneral. If you have an answer for eddo, please send it to him via PM.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!