Looks like we need another mod

Fenghuang

Dark Raven is now an Obsidian VIP, not a mod.  Unless there are secret mods, watching our every movement from the darkness, waiting, waiting... :ph34r:

So she is! [Good for her!]

Anyway, I say we just don't find another mod to replace DR. We have enough already, and Feng will just [mess] everything up.

Muso might make a half-decent one, though.

Edited by metadigital

Right now, mkreku has got you all beat with his catchy campaign slogans. We need to see more of that, because everyone knows advertising wins elections.

We also should have mod-wannabes answer more questions like the ones Steve posted. Standardized testing should thin out the power-hungry crowd, eh?

We could have a debate! But then the question becomes, "Who will the moderator be?" OH WAIT! That was ALREADY the question!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Dark Raven is now an Obsidian VIP, not a mod.  Unless there are secret mods, watching our every movement from the darkness, waiting, waiting... :ph34r:

Lurking in the shadows, watching your every move.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

So she is! I'd like to know how [to get a date with] Gabrielle ... in the first place.

Because she

Edited by metadigital

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

What do you want: an eagle-eyed, politically correct moderator controlling your every move OR a lazy, navel-picking bastard that couldn't care less what you post? Think about it, vote mkreku!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I nominate the following nominees!! :blink:)

• Hades
  • Volo
  • Nick&Llyranor using the same account
  • Epiphany (but only if his mod name will be "profit" )
  • Lou Gutman

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What do you want: an eagle-eyed, politically correct moderator controlling your every move OR a lazy, navel-picking bastard that couldn't care less what you post? Think about it, vote mkreku!

I think Fio would want the politically wishy-washy correct moderator that won't think for themselves.

On second thought, Mkreku, its all yours.

Edited by Judge Hades

So she is! I'd like to know how [to get a date with] Gabrielle ... in the first place.

Because she

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs