Kane LIVES!!!!

Calax

:p

You're female?

Some people tried to convince me that it WAS ingame (we are talking about the heli takeoff and attacking right?) but it has all signs of a cutscene with ingame foolishness (soldiers as large as tanks :huh:)

Gimme SupCom above this anytime :lol:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

:p

You're female?

Some people tried to convince me that it WAS ingame (we are talking about the heli takeoff and attacking right?) but it has all signs of a cutscene with ingame foolishness (soldiers as large as tanks :huh:)

Gimme SupCom above this anytime :lol:

nope. the gameplay movie is on the website. (the tanks actually get a little bit of air after zipping over a hill.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oh. ok. Thought you meant the movie on the main page; and didn't look too much further due to crappy website design. Now that I founc it though I am STILL unimpressed.

I mean; 2 tanks and 2 aircraft at the same time on screen only? What's the fun in that?

Gimme SupCom above this anytime

And I knew about Kane returning; IS it the same actor? (nobody confirmed NOR denied that)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

It is a good thing :huh:

I much prefer Westwood's 2D C&C's above EA "enter whatever location here"'s 3D *C&C in name only*

Considering you only have Generals to look at when talking about EA's C&C, you'll find that there are many, many C&C fans that agree with you. Heck, some don't even consider Generals to be a part of the C&C franchise no matter what the title says.

And Metadigital, it's Joe Kucan.

Hassat: I recall reading that it was confirmed that Kucan is back as Kane, but I can't find where I read it. I'll keep looking for you though. :ermm:

Aye... found it... thnx... altough from the movie I cannot be 100% sure it IS the same actor...

^

Hassat: I recall reading that it was confirmed that Kucan is back as Kane, but I can't find where I read it. I'll keep looking for you though. :blink:

I linked to a new movie with Kucan in it earlier.

There was some speculation on the internet whether or not it was actually him or just a really good look alike.

It is a good thing :blink:

I much prefer Westwood's 2D C&C's above EA "enter whatever location here"'s 3D *C&C in name only*

Considering you only have Generals to look at when talking about EA's C&C, you'll find that there are many, many C&C fans that agree with you. Heck, some don't even consider Generals to be a part of the C&C franchise no matter what the title says.

I'm still sad Westwood died :(

although I liked Generals, when I finally had a machine that could handle it. Holy crap what a resource hog!

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I'm still sad Westwood died :blink:

although I liked Generals, when I finally had a machine that could handle it. Holy crap what a resource hog!

Generals was fine, although it just wasn't really C&C. :blink: It was missing that something.

3 letters...

FMV. And a plot that actually made you care/pick a side. I mean generals was great gameplay but it tossed out several C&C trademarks, the pallett that took up your right side of your screen that had all the building stuff and all your info (this got moved into the warcraft esque bottom of the screen). FMV sequences, the story was told by live actors in suits and they were trying to be campy as heck. Generals was told using the ingame engine and voice overs. (in zero hour they had some fmvs but they didn't have the level of interaction that the other C&C's had). psycho twisted science, Tesla coils and Oblisks and ion cannons. Nothing was sacred and nothing didn't work in C&C. then we go to Generals where the only real outragous thing was the particle cannon. and that actually acted like it should, were it plausable.

It should be pointed out that Joe was origionally one of the execs of Westwood (I think)

3 letters...

FMV. And a plot that actually made you care/pick a side. I mean generals was great gameplay but it tossed out several C&C trademarks, the pallett that took up your right side of your screen that had all the building stuff and all your info (this got moved into the warcraft esque bottom of the screen). FMV sequences, the story was told by live actors in suits and they were trying to be campy as heck. Generals was told using the ingame engine and voice overs. (in zero hour they had some fmvs but they didn't have the level of interaction that the other C&C's had). psycho twisted science, Tesla coils and Oblisks and ion cannons. Nothing was sacred and nothing didn't work in C&C. then we go to Generals where the only real outragous thing was the particle cannon. and that actually acted like it should, were it plausable.

It should be pointed out that Joe was origionally one of the execs of Westwood (I think)

Ah yes. That would be it. :blink:

Although wasn't Red Alert 2 the only one that could really be classified as "campy"? :blink:

3 letters...

Ah yes. That would be it. :blink:

Although wasn't Red Alert 2 the only one that could really be classified as "campy"? :blink:

Red alert one counts, and the origional command and conquer was campy with out meaning to be.

It is a good thing :lol:

And Metadigital, it's Joe Kucan.

Hassat: I recall reading that it was confirmed that Kucan is back as Kane, but I can't find where I read it. I'll keep looking for you though. :(

There is a video with Joe Kucan as Kane in it. He DOES play it! :D

PS1: Meta, don't make fun out of my favorite hobby actor. :ermm:

(my second favorite is 'Seth'. He dies so nice! :lol: )

PS2: I also don't consider Generals a real C&C. C&C is based on the Red Alert/Tiberian storyline. Generals is like having Warcraft3 but in the world of Faer

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

PS2: I also don't consider Generals a real C&C. C&C is based on the Red Alert/Tiberian storyline. Generals is like having Warcraft3 but in the world of Faer
Edited by Petay

I won't be getting in the gloomwagon for this one. It looks nice enough from the trailers, but at this point it's probably still too early to say.

And what Generals lacked was personality. It was a much better RTS than the previous C&Cs, but it was bland and generic...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Trust me, that there is good old Kucan, I remember that smug/evil grin from a million of Nod games!

This alone will make me buy the game, screw you haters! :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Lucius just gets a boner from all bald megalomaniacs who command million-men sects and have a wicked grin.

Yeah, I bet that's it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds