Glitch

I need hep with this glitch. When I go to atriss's place I get stuck in there, atton and kreia arent in there cages were they belong there in front of the door you come in.

atton is on the floor originally and kreia is meditating. I go to talk to kreia, can't go to talk to atton and there are 2 cheat notes (contenue discusion with kreia, jump to pc (don't know alll of it but it basicly goes to the talk with atriss over and over again) )

I go to the robot dude but I can't say anything that your suppose to do. And you can't talk to bao-dur oh and i used kse.

Check the sticky... :p"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

4 possible fixes?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Thread split*

Lets split the topic so we do not go off the original topics question.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Bwahahahaa!

You have GLITCH! You have a GLITCH! You have GLITCH, hah, that is so n00b! :)

Roflmaololz!

Teh 1337 ppl dusn't hav any GLITCHES!

Ha ha, me win! Pwned! (w00t)

you really did not understand, what Hassat meaned, didn't you? :ph34r:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

:lol::ermm:

You should check the glitch fixing 'sticky' at the top of the forum for help with such things.

:ermm: Can I get a historically correct meaning on 'PAWNED' as I think it could mean something else (other than the 2 obvious meanings). :ermm:

:huh: What is 1337?

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I need hep with this glitch. When I go to atriss's place I get stuck in there, atton and kreia arent in there cages were they belong there in front of the door you come in.

atton is on the floor originally and kreia is meditating. I go to talk to kreia, can't go to talk to atton and there are 2 cheat notes (contenue discusion with kreia, jump to pc (don't know alll of it but it basicly goes to the talk with atriss over and over again) )

I go to the robot dude but I can't say anything that your suppose to do. And you can't talk to bao-dur oh and i used kse.

You basically had this as you chose dialogue response "All right. We mean you no harm" and from which follows problems with initiating responses with Kreia and Atris including repetitions of entering into dialogue with Atris even after having done it once. If you did save your game before entering the entrance to the Hidden academy, load back and choose response "Who are you?" and Kreia will say something cloes to "Do as they say. I sense that we shall come to know harm." From there, decide which conversation response according to Exile character you are playing on alignment basis.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

pwned = misspelled owned

1337 = L33T = Leet = "the best"

^

Though it is rarely mispelled accidentally

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

pwned = misspelled owned

1337 = L33T = Leet = "the best"

:huh: Well that's a relief as I know one of those people who only speaks geek , <_< and he gave another origin for pwned (that I don't recall) ,which lead me to think of an insult used so many many years ago at school. :( Pity.

But !!!11 is because they get to exited while downloading a picture of a real life female. That I know. Not from experience. :D

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...