Dead Rising

Nartwak

Yeah, but there's apparently about ten different endings and several game modes, so it won't fail just because of length.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

20060809.jpg

Had to post that. Had to.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Whoops. I ****ed up that bbcode. Hurray for me!

Well, here's the scene of testicular terror, for those not awesome enough to fix it themselves like jaguars4ever. The moral of the story is don't let gentlemen survivors court lady zombies.

:lol:

I need this game.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Between DR and the new NHL installments due out next month I'm really going to have a hard time not buying my 360 this weekend. Will I have to get a different XBOX live account or can I just plug the new unit into the existing cable?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Speaking of NHL, a new version of Eastside Hockey Manager is coming out in September as well (w00t)

I wasn't a fan of last year's version.

I actually preferred the free version to the pay one (not because of price, but because of simplicity/ease of use).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Speaking of NHL, a new version of Eastside Hockey Manager is coming out in September as well (w00t)

I wasn't a fan of last year's version.

I actually preferred the free version to the pay one (not because of price, but because of simplicity/ease of use).

I loved it, and really look forward to the next installment. Every version I have played has given me a better experience than the previous one.

*thanks bok for his imput and asks dad for ride to the mall*

EDIT: *dad says no because he's busy watching the news about some new virus breakout*

*says mall is bad idea. says we should stay in home. says i should get the gun from the attic*

Edited by Krookie