The Happiest Country is....Denmark?

Darth Drabek

Denmark: the happiest country in the world

This researcher has produced what he calls the first "world map of happiness." I'm sure glad he's doing something useful. Instead of trying to cure cancer, he wants to know where people are happy.

U.S. was no. 23, Britain was no. 41 and France no. 62.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

It's wonderful here in the spring/summer period sure... But trust me, Danes as well the rest of the Nordic populations are not very happy during fall/winter. That just ****ing sucks. I'm simply overjoyed at the prospect of my next winter depression. :angry:

And no, I'm not drunk afaik. :wacko:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

What are you trying to say?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Portugal is 92nd. Higher than I thought.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I seriously thought Portugal would be higher. And us lower. Didn't they take suicide counts into the equation? Ours are rather high, way higher than all other Scandinavians.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Take a wild guess fedesen.

Muso? I didn't know Finland had high suicide rates, I know of some Norwegian vally towns which hardly ever see the sun, however.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

That is why Scandinavia is the home of the tr00, grim, necromettuhl!!!11

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'll quote a message that's funny because it's true:

And yet most of them will commit suicide.

Ah, the myth is still alive.

However it is not true.

Our place on the list when it comes to suicide rate is #29 for men and #23 on women, around the same as USA and yet we are lower then countries like Japan, Russia.

It was Dwight Eisenhower that started the myth during his presidental campaign. Our welfare system had become so successful back in those days and it posed a threat to the american system.

So Eisenhower said that was Sweden was the land "sin, nudity, drunkenness and suicide" because of the welfare system and that's how it started.

However just one look at the statistics shows that this myth was never actually true.

kirottu said:

Take a wild guess fedesen.

Are you getting fresh with me?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You know this study is flawed when Sweden ends up in seventh and FINLAND in sixth.

Sweden never loses anything to Finland. Ever!!1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Except ice hockey. And snappy comebacks. :(

kirottu said:

The main factors that affected happiness were health provision, wealth and education,

What crap.

He admitted collecting data based on well-being was not an exact science, but said the measures used were very reliable in predicting health and welfare outcomes.

How could Japan rank 90th (even below China) on health when they have the longest life expectancy in the world?