Finished!!

i understand that these forums can get crowded, and if you wish i just combine this topic with please view/delete it to free up room, i will be more than happy

i finished 1/2 an hour ago , it took 41:02 hr:mn

An extremely fun game i cant wait to replay

and the storm beast

K2_00005.jpg

one master speed power attack took him out, i would have to say the very hardest thing for me was either the nira vs wookie or the 2nd door in the trayus proving grounds, the one with 1 marauder, 1 darkjedi, and 2 assasins, i was worried then, but then the door opened behind it with the several commandos and unending soldiers :blink:!!!! MY GOD!!!

the ending was..acceptable, nothing to kotor 1, but i would of liked to see more of my companions in with malachor V

the only other thing, i remember one of the admins saying that peragus isnt bad until you have to do it over again, i would like to add malachor grounds and depths to the "sucks to do again" list, it was my least favorite part of the game, my favorite place was most likely onderon.

all i want to know is if a double saber can exceed 12-50 flat energy, i tried but could find nothing better to use, also, what robes did you end with for ds/ls

probably going to clear DS peragus now.. :)

Edited by Dark_\_Light

Shame you have to do Peragus again

Indeed.............but I have found a way to where you dont have to do Peragus or Telos again, save until you get to the Polar Academy then just start another save. Then anytime you want to replay it then you can just open the save, that is unless you want to play a different gender, DS,LS,etc.

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Shame you have to do Peragus again

Indeed.............but I have found a way to where you dont have to do Peragus or Telos again, save until you get to the Polar Academy then just start another save. Then anytime you want to replay it then you can just open the save, that is unless you want to play a different gender, DS,LS,etc.

I didn't think of that... :shifty:"

Yeah I thought there was, Oh and with the saving at Peragus thing, good idea and all ... if you dont have that skipping peragus mod :wub: but yeah I suppose its alright but gender, allignment, revans allignment, stats all needs to be taken into account too

To the OP - yeah, I often didn't play the endgame either, along w/Peragus. I played the main part of Kotor2 (the planets) over and over and over, either via savegame loading or dashing through Peragus as fast as possible (I became rather quick at that), but I only played Malachor twice. I think it was kind of worth it to play it once DS and once LS - for completeness - but the fun was in the middle. IMO. :shifty:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"Thank you Obsidian community"

Well, I was glad to be of help.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Glad you enjoyed it. :) Don't replay it to exhaustion, though - wait for the Restoration Project to finish their mod.

Peragus is OK to do again, because you know you have the whole rest of the game to look forward to. I rarely complete Malachor V, though. :shifty:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Thank anyone on the forums but OE, they still have yet to come up with a game that isn't rushed.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

is it possible to frickin kill one of the jedi on your first planet, vrook just heals himself if he ever gets low, making seem impossible

Lay some mines down behind one of the trees to where he cant get to you, then lure him into it. At least, that's what I remember doing :lol: .........maybe it was at a different spot

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

is it possible to frickin kill one of the jedi on your first planet, vrook just heals himself if he ever gets low, making seem impossible

Or just use medpacs when you get too low.

Or don't fight him until you've achieved a higher level.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

To the OP - yeah, I often didn't play the endgame either, along w/Peragus. I played the main part of Kotor2 (the planets) over and over and over, either via savegame loading or dashing through Peragus as fast as possible (I became rather quick at that), but I only played Malachor twice. I think it was kind of worth it to play it once DS and once LS - for completeness - but the fun was in the middle. IMO. :)

Yeah I did that, always finished at Telos, the last part and skipped Malachor I too have done Malachor twice, Darkside and Lightside not very fun. Usually I just cut off when I've done the 4 core planets in the game.

Don't replay it to exhaustion, though

Too late.

well, i set myself up for a bad situation in the way that i did it,

no mines, no medpacs, 1-2 stims of each,it took me atleast 1 hour of testing what to do, then finally it consisted of me putting up a new echani sheild and put on force speed, from there i just ran around and force lightning until i caught him at barely above half and close to healing, threw up a new sheild and put force regen stance on, and with like 20 vitality left i overpowered him with lightnings

now im at nar shadaa, the thing is, im full dark, but the companions i want to become sith wont agree with what im doing(hand maiden/bao dur) but i have been giving atton a melee build so he be used with visas which is probably what will happen

Some characters for LS you won't be able to gain influence with them without shifting towards LS alignment as a DS PC. A character that would likely be hard would be Mira and Bao-Dur. However, darkside players get Hanharr as another different character.

As DS, characters that are easier to influence for darkside conversations would be Atton, Visas and Hanharr. Disciple can be influenced towards the darkside as well as Handmaiden, depending on your character's gender. With Disciple, you need to know which dialogue options with him trigger lightside points, and just select those that allow influence gains without incurring LS points.

Game was made this way so that characters respond differently. Some will agree and some will not.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

There is a point system for influence. Think it can go as far as -50 or +50. Usually influence gains would be around 8 points each time influence is increased/decreased if I remember accurately.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

If you wan't to become a dark jedi and for him to agree with you, you need to tell him to remember his feelings when he was abandoned at the start of the mandalorian wars but to get that far you'll need to do a few lightside dialogue options and things.

Yes that would be nice, but then it would be another of those Hssis glitches and anyone could easily level to 50 and kick the games ass with no difficulty whatsoever against the end bosses, then people would further complain ect.

The animal spawns would be nice, but one you get the XP once I think you shouldnt be able to get it again, just kill the animals for fun and just keep occupied and keep going in the game without having a barron dantooine plain with nothing is a but... dull. I reckon KotOR would be better if it didnt end when it did, you should be able to finish your side quests and whatever about finding out your characters backstories.