Anakin in Return of the Jedi

Luckily Lucasfilm is releasing an original, unedited trilogy on DVD, so it's all good.

I have this scratchy videotape of the unaltered Star Wars & Return of the Jedi and haven't bought any of the new & improved (improvement questionable...) versions.

Ah obselite VHS ;) Yeah, I think I got them ones, and I've got all the Star Wars on VHS except Revenge of the Sith which I believe wasnt made on VHS only DVD. So I had to get everything again on DVD :) . The DVDs have so much more though and VHS dont always work perfectly or have a clear picture. And besides our VHS player now probabally doesnt work :)

My bad, man cant they just have 1 person being Darth Vader :p

Because David Prowse has a weird accent, James Earl Jones is a bit on the wide side and Sebastian Shaw only wore the suit for a few moments.

Wow George Lucas or whoever was in charge of that had some problems there with making their minds up.

In any case, Darth Vader's speaker in his black mask would neutralise voice differences quite a bit.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

wait i think im really confused but did they add more to 4,5,6 than they did in like'97???

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

I dunno.  Adding that whiny crybaby Heyden in place of the guy who played Anakin when Luke removed the mask is sacrilegious enough to me.

I haven't actually seen it, so don't know how it 'looks'. I'm sure I'd find it terrible. To me it's all like when Speilberg took us 'inside' the ship in Close Encounters. Sometimes altering shouldn't be done, or at the least, doesn't make the movie 'better.'

As long as he really does put the original cuts onto DVD, I'll be happy enough. Choice to me is the thing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

wait i think im really confused but did they add more to 4,5,6 than they did in like'97???

The latest DVD verion of 4,5,6 which was sometime later then 2000 has got some modifications to it, like whats being mentioned of hayden christiansen as anakin at the end of ep 6. But still, the sound is teh crappeh

No, He was great. He has lost all interest in fans and everything and has made the last 2 movies fairly average half the stuff wasnt even his. Only the movie stuff was his. He has become a classic EA example

Because replacing Alec G. with Ewan's mug would be sacrilege and Lucas knows that there may be many idiotic things he can to do to his previous films and be 'forgiven', but that isn't one of them.  :huh:

I dunno. Adding that whiny crybaby Heyden in place of the guy who played Anakin when Luke removed the mask is sacrilegious enough to me.

I don't know. Destroying Star Wars with three(count them, THREE!) crappy prequels and then modifying the originals to fit with the three crappy prequels is sacriligious enough for me. <_<

No, He was great. He has lost all interest in fans and everything and has made the last 2 movies fairly average half the stuff wasnt even his. Only the movie stuff was his. He has become a classic EA example

Yeah that is true, those other movie aren't what I would expect Lucas to do.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

:huh: Who's the double poster your referring to?

By 'EA" do you mean Electronic Arts?

Poor quality Licence dependant crap basically .

Yep EA, EA had its high and made some good quality games, but recently there have been some pretyt dodge ones, like C&C Generals, IMO that wasnt the best game, their graphics and moddeling of characters for one with isnt the best and up to their best standards and quality, they where a company which used to listen to their fans but not anymore, as the Evil EA Empire grows evermore.