Please View

Hi everyone, ive been reading some of these but never thought to make my own username, i played and beat kotor 1 but only for the sake of clearing it(some character history skipping and playing it on easy difficulty) and got kotor 2 for xbox and returned it because i could not load my game after boarding the the harbinger, i now have the pc version and i know now from reading i underestimated the content of this game completely, and i actaully think that i totally missed my opportunity to even obtain handmaiden :o! i would just like some beginning pointers and your thought and opiinions as i progress through this game, and if you would be kind enough to answer some questions of mine aswell

1) Nar Shadaa: if i use my energy cell on the pylon teminal, is it impossible to somehow still use the speeder

2)is there a certain point in this game where(if i want to) some of my npc's should be jedi by now

3)if after i talked to Atris on the scademy, i just looted everything got my friends and left, did i loose my op to obtain handmaiden

4)is there a certain difficulty that should effect the order of the worlds i travel

5)WHEN DO I GET HK >_<:ermm::p , im missing a chassis :o/, i have completed dantooine, and am at the atton Vs. twins in the pub now, should i have him already?!

6)did i make a mistake driving all feats into getting attacks rather than things like toughness as a jedi guardian now lvl1 weapon master

7)your opinions on my choices and other options as a jedi(2 lightsabers as opposed to 1 ect ect)

im asking for your cooperation and if you feel you want to leave some input/laugh at me for mistakes, im more than happy, its my first run through and i just want some input, its your choice if you want to answer, try to keep the thread alive though, i was worried that i came to late into this somewhat old game and the community might not really be there, but i was wrong and hope to get to know all of you and become an active member of these forums

Hi everyone! and may the force serve you well

Edited by Dark_\_Light

Hi everyone, ive been reading some of these but never thought to make my own username, i played and beat kotor 1 but only for the sake of clearing it(some character history skipping and playing it on easy difficulty) and got kotor 2 for xbox and returned it because i could not load my game after boarding the the harbinger, i now have the pc version and i know now from reading i underestimated the content of this game completely, and i actaully think that i totally missed my opportunity to even obtain handmaiden :o! i would just like some beginning pointers and your thought and opiinions as i progress through this game, and if you would be kind enough to answer some questions of mine aswell

1) Nar Shadaa: if i use my energy cell on the pylon teminal, is it impossible to somehow still use the speeder

2)is there a certain point in this game where(if i want to) some of my npc's should be jedi by now

3)if after i talked to Atris on the scademy, i just looted everything got my friends and left, did i loose my op to obtain handmaiden

4)is there a certain difficulty that should effect the order of the worlds i travel

5)WHEN DO I GET HK  >_<  >_<  >_< , im missing a chassis :-/, i have completed dantooine, and am at the atton Vs. twins in the pub now, should i have him already?!

6)did i make a mistake driving all feats into getting attacks rather than things like toughness as a jedi guardian now lvl1 weapon master

7)your opinions on my choices and other options as a jedi(2 lightsabers as opposed to 1 ect ect)

im asking for your cooperation and if you feel you want to leave some input/laugh at me for mistakes, im more than happy, its my first run through  and i just want some input, its your choice if you want to answer, try to keep the thread alive though

Wassup! Welcome to the forums!

Regarding your questions, you may want to look at other topics that were posted a while back. I'm too lazy to answer any of em and fixin to go to sleep. But Im sure there are plenty of people willing to take the time to answer them. Anyway, keep your head down for awhile being you're new and be careful what you say. A few choice people here are harsh on new guys, but other than that you should be fine. :thumbsup:

On that note good night! And good luck! :luck:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

well, gender, not race :thumbsup:

But yeah, males get Handmaiden, females Dis.

You should get last part for HK-47 when you defeat three HK-50's in Vogga's warehouse

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hello, and welcome. :D I'll try to answer some of your questions.

1. I don't know, I always manually fixed the pylons, so I don't know how this goes.

2. You can turn your party members Jedi by talking to them and gaining influence. You also have to had a conversation with Kreia (the old woman) about training a padawan.

3. Already answered.

4. You can travel the worlds in every order you wish to. Has nothing to do with difficulty.

5. Already answered.

6. You should try to go for a more balanced build of your character, so don't try to go for attack only. But since you can gain some more levels, you should be able to balance it out.

I hope this will help.

Fine Day >_<

Enjoy yourself here, its a great place to express your ideas about many of the Star Wars Films and especially KotOR2 which is a hot discussion all the time, as well as KotOR1. :luck:

Atleast you have good grammer, and arent as abrupt as some of the previous newcommers >_<

Dont worry no one should tease you or call you a noob (or whatever your fearing here) Unless you say something real stupid, or stir something up. Usually if your polite and you have a good viewpoint and can provide evidence with your ideas people will respect you and no trouble should be caused :-

Now down to questions, I probabally can help because Ive passed KotOR2 numerous times and I too am also disapointed how it is cut and pretty much ruined to an extent. I liked Nar Shadaa and I think I can help you with your problems.

I'm not too sure when, but some point on your stay on Nar Shadaa the speeder somehow disapears. I believe that its after the Exchange/Jek Jek Tar events. If you complete the terminal sidequest, I dont think that it will end up restricting you from using the speeder but it may I personally never tried, just used the speeder to quickly move in and out to my destinations.

Well, no not really the whole 'Jedifying' your party is totally up to you and you can do it whenever you please and turn them to whatever side you wish. But only few party members you can turn only

But make sure that you have significant Influence with them, about 75% I think, and of course their minimum level to become a jedi is, I think about 15 so by the time your up to your first planet they should be around that benchmark.

Depending on what gender you are, either Male or Female, as Xard said, Males get Handmaiden and Females get a guy on

Dantooine

called Disciple. If your male, the Handmaiden is a stowaway on the Ebon Hawk, just after you leave the Telos Polar Cap, She should come and meet your party. And Disciple, for females you meet him on

Dantooine

and ask if he wants to join. Although I never have gone a Female PC.

No, Not at all, you may travel to where ever you want and it doesnt really rely on your strenght, more logic and knowledge all the planets you go to help and increase your knowledge and force. I personally went to Dantooine first time around, because it was one of those planets I was familiar with due to playing the first.

5)WHEN DO I GET HK    , im missing a chassis >_</, i have completed dantooine, and am at the atton Vs. twins in the pub now, should i have him already?!

The best time to get HK and quickest is by going through to Nar Shadaa first, you get all the parts you need from the HK attack in Vogga's Warehouse. Its not an easy fight 3v1 but its essential if you want HK up and running. The other pieces getting from Telos Polar Caps, and of course the dreaded Peragus :thumbsup:

Dont worry, I did the same at the start, but you still have a large portion of the game left and you get quite a few feats so you can do as you please but there are lots of feats that do work with your skills, you have such feats that reduce the cost of skill points and can increase what you do in the field.

I personally prefer 1 saber, because I rarely get "Misses" as the game progresses and I get stronger, I have made my charater so he can focus on 1 lightsaber dueling ect. So its totally up to your character and his/her feats and what suits them best, and yourself.

Thats all I can provide, hopefully it helps :o

The answer to #1 is yes, it's impossible....you can use the reward-given powercell either on the speeder or the pylons but not both.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thanks to all of you for your support and polite welcome, i just woke up from my last lenght of time playing, telos academy-dantooine-goto's yacht, im finding the game very addicting, and its alot of fun knwoing theres a community posting about the game, things in it and what they would like to see, il be checking often and its nice to meet you all

well, gender, not race :lol:

yeah, thats just the world of warcraft talking in me haha

WARCRAFT III IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!................*ahem*........sorry, had to get it out of my system. :huh:"

Edited by x1Predator

well, gender, not race :lol:

WARCRAFT III IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!................*ahem*........sorry, had to get it out of my system. :huh:"

Warcraft III defense of the ancients put me in a video game phone rehab service and im not allowed to play it anymore, temporarily lost my family and did lose my job to it, played up to 26 hours at a time.

Thanks to all of you for your support and polite welcome, i just woke up from my last lenght of time playing, telos academy-dantooine-goto's yacht, im finding the game very addicting, and its alot of fun knwoing theres a community posting about the game, things in it and what they would like to see, il be checking often and its nice to meet you all

Sure, even mods for it are accessible.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, no not really the whole 'Jedifying' your party is totally up to you and you can do it whenever you please and turn them to whatever side you wish. But only few party members you can turn only

But make sure that you have significant Influence with them, about 75% I think, and of course their minimum level to become a jedi is, I think about 15 so by the time your up to your first planet they should be around that benchmark.

[

Actually you can have 4 or 5 NPC's turned to jedi

i just finished playing from goto's yacht-dxun-onderon-korriban-just entered sith base in one sitting

about to hea to sleep considering its 7:15 here

i stumbled accross some grey jedi robes rfom the 2 sith lords at the academy entrance, and dis and atton are jedi, though i auto leveled atton so he doesnt use a saber,

what are the robes everyone usually uses by endgame? grey?

also, the korriban this time around scared the living hell out of me and i was afraid something with dustil would happen, but doors being sealed by immense dark power, and seeing sions outline as i return to the center of the academy, and the tomb, i got the chills throughout all of it, i like the villian creation and the time put in to the story of each MUCH more than kotor 1,nil and sion and whoever the third is-guessing from the korriban tomb its kreia, are alot cooler than mallak, and i dont know but darth bandon seemed not to threaten me at all, neither did calo nord or anything, while this game has much more stirring with dark power, and whats not to be amazed when one of the lords isnt even human anymore and his mere presence kills things

other than the lords, is there anymore huge bosses really coming, i havent really put my 1vs1 form to work much at all, im gitty for the the 3 lord fights, i think i pack a powerful punch with my double sided ls, sure its not the best but i can get 60-80s and rare 90s, but i have seen videos of full DS with stims doing 126 with 2 light sabers, the video of the guy 3 shotting sion :)!

night all

Edited by Dark_\_Light

I think it's wonderful to see someones reactions to a game they haven't played before.Especially when I agree. :shifty:

To your question about bosses:I will not ruin it for you. :)

:ermm: I don't know,others might unintentionly.

:huh: Shouldn't this be in spoilers?

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

your probably right, disregard the boss question, but im probably going to be finishing the game tonight hopefull and start my new game, for peragus before every decision i saved, and now have 2 finished pergus saved, full light and full dark, with some saviving quitting and rebooting for one file to vary the starting items received, tho i hear that full dark characters just kind of look dumb sometimes ;)/, the dead jedi in korriban scarred me to death, and i was wondering

as DS did you kill any of the jedi?is it possible?

well, gender, not race :ermm:

WARCRAFT III IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!................*ahem*........sorry, had to get it out of my system. :wub:"

Warcraft III defense of the ancients put me in a video game phone rehab service and im not allowed to play it anymore, temporarily lost my family and did lose my job to it, played up to 26 hours at a time.

Love the game to death, but wasn't THAT addicted. Like, could you elaborate a little more? Defense of the ancients sounds familiar. You couldnt get passed it or something or you just got overly addicted to the game? :wub:

your probably right, disregard the boss question, but im probably going to be finishing the game tonight hopefull and start my new game, for peragus before every decision i saved, and now have 2 finished pergus saved, full light and full dark, with some saviving quitting and rebooting for one file to vary the starting items received, tho i hear that full dark characters just kind of look dumb sometimes :-/, the dead jedi in korriban scarred me to death, and i was wondering

as DS did you kill any of the jedi?is it possible?

You should find that out for your self soon enough. :)

:( This reminds me of when my Nephew was playing K2 for the first time,I kept telling him. "Don't worry you can get light side points after,it doesn't matter if you say that,it's not evil." :(

He made a single light-saber,and he stuck to the light. :( My own blood. :'( *sniff *

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

[

Actually you can have 4 or 5 NPC's turned to jedi

Ooops, well Mira and Disciple dont count

other than the lords, is there anymore huge bosses really coming, i havent really put my 1vs1 form to work much at all, im gitty for the the 3 lord fights, i think i pack a powerful punch with my double sided ls, sure its not the best but i can get 60-80s and rare 90s, but i have seen videos of full DS with stims doing 126 with 2 light sabers, the video of the guy 3 shotting sion :(!

Yep, Ill tell you something upcomming just 1 thing.

There is this abomination on Malachor 5 at the end of the game it seems like nothing at the start but, oh boy-o it hands your ass to you, hits some whopping big movies :("

Greater Storm Beast :ph34r:

Love the game to death, but wasn't THAT addicted. Like, could you elaborate a little more? Defense of the ancients sounds familiar. You couldnt get passed it or something or you just got overly addicted to the game? :)

Defense of the ancients is a custon made mdoe for the expansion frozen throne, played online in tournaments and with friends

Love the game to death, but wasn't THAT addicted. Like, could you elaborate a little more? Defense of the ancients sounds familiar. You couldnt get passed it or something or you just got overly addicted to the game? :o

Defense of the ancients is a custon made mdoe for the expansion frozen throne, played online in tournaments and with friends

Oh yeah! That's where I remember it from. Sorry to hear about your experience though...........