NHL

Darque

All I know about that game is that between Heatley, Alfreddson and Comrie ( I know I'm a traitor :o ), I picked up at least ten points in one of my hockey pools.

Here's hoping that Tampa can rout Buffalo now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

All I know about that game is that between Heatley, Alfreddson and Comrie ( I know I'm a traitor :o ), I picked up at least ten points in one of my hockey pools.

Here's hoping that Tampa can rout Buffalo now.

At least I can take solace in the fact that Vancouver pounded Toronto tonight almost as badly as Ottawa beat up on Montreal. :))

And looks like Tampa manage to win 3-2 over Buffalo. :-"

Edited by Deraldin

:-

edit: well, three canadian teams had to lose tonight, I guess. Of course, all of the ones ahead of us in the standings took home two more points.

Bad enough to lose to Calgary. What happened with your team Mkreku? Huh? Huh!!?

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

>_<

edit:  well, three canadian teams had to lose tonight, I guess.  Of course, all of the ones ahead of us in the standings took home two more points.

Bad enough to lose to Calgary.  What happened with your team Mkreku?  Huh?  Huh!!?

Edmonton was in it almost all the way. If it wasn't for that third Calgary goal I don't think it would have been much of a stretch to see Edmonton tie it up to send it to overtime.

And Toronto was at home getting pwned! That's where they were! :p

What happened with your team Mkreku?  Huh?  Huh!!?

What? Oh, you mean that Neanderthal sport of ice hockey? Well, my dear man, I've moved on to more distinguished sports now. Like the gentlemen's sport of curling. And the tactical finesse that is horse polo. I can't say I am bothered with those club wielding Leafs anymore, sorry.

:x

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh. I didn't see no article on that then. I just thought that somehow he got snubbed. That's more understandable then. Heh. But, if it's his decision due to injury, it's a-ok.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

How sad is it that all of the regulars in this thread are cheering for teams that are slumping right now? What amuses me is that if Delta Truth still posted here, he'd have bragging rights today.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I mean, as Oiler fans we've come to expect this just about. Last year we needed a Vancouver loss to cement our post season trip. This year it looks like we'll have to be juggernaurts for the last two months of the season just to stay competetive.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

How sad is it that all of the regulars in this thread are cheering for teams that are slumping right now?  What amuses me is that if Delta Truth still posted here, he'd have bragging rights today.

The Sharks are back on track :(

There are two teams that seem to know the secret behind beating the Sharks, and that's Edmonton and Phoenix.

Yes and no. Given his age and injury proneness it's remarkable, but when you consider what an amazing talent he is I guess it isn't so odd. He was great in Ottawa last year when healthy, so it's only natural that he keeps performing this year too. I guess the main worry for the Wings is that he'll get injured and they'll be let down by their goalie in the playoffs yet again.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

And we didn't even give Minny any points tonight. That's like a double victory right there!

Roli looked sharp, but we need to start playing Jussi at some point in the season.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Leafs beat Tampa on away ice. Even though Lecavalier scored shorthanded after just a few minutes into the first period. Then and there I thought it was going to be one of those embarrassing blow-out losses again. But the Leafs battled back and Steen (who's been heavily criticized in the media) got the game winning goal. He has now scored 8 goals in his last 10 games. Not bad for someone who just a few weeks ago was deemed worth a bag of pucks in a trade.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!