Happy Birthday Eldar!

tarna

Eldar is officially too old for games :p

No such animal.

There isn't an age limit on games, but when you're 40 years old and haven't banged any thing other then your keyboard because your mom stopped paying for your World of Warcraft account, you need to get out more.

EDIT: that wasn't directed at anyone.

Edited by Krookie

^I think you used that same jab in some other b-day thread.

Have a good, drunk one Eldar. I'm dedicating this...ehmm Finntroll Walfar cover to you. And my binge-drinking tomorrow.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I would just like to state categorically that 37 is NOT old.

Happy Birthday Eldar. Leave those younger women to us younger men. Competition is already quite bad without you.

Here's the clue: instead of getting so drunk you can't converse with those pretty wee girls (in an attempt to neutralise the fear of embarassment), go up and talk to them! :))

I think Finland has to have a worse binge drinking culture than the midlands of England ...

(It's such a shame, too, because all those Finnish girls are far too attractive to be wall flowers).

PS As a mark of respect to my elder (:lol:), let me wish you happiness today. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Waitaminute, I actually drink with my friends because the buzz is fun. <_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Here's the clue: instead of getting so drunk you can't converse with those pretty wee girls (in an attempt to neutralise the fear of embarassment), go up and talk to them! :lol:)
Or, for advanced users, you do both*.

* No refunds.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Waitaminute, I actually drink with my friends because the buzz is fun.  <_<

Fun for you, not the girls who you harass after completing said binge ... just invite the girls over BEFORE you get too drunk to speak. That makes conversation a lot easier. :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Where exactly did I wrote that I want chicks ruining a good buzz?

kirottu said:

Here's the clue: instead of getting so drunk you can't converse with those pretty wee girls (in an attempt to neutralise the fear of embarassment), go up and talk to them! :lol:)

I have never been so drunk I can

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I'm going to save this thread from a derailment into a discussion of the Finnish club scene by wishing my buddy Eldar a happy (belated) birthday.

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow... etc.

:D

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs