Korriban Hololog?

K... rememeber in the sith traning academy how there is a room that can only be opened w/ a charge, but if you use the charge then it breaks the hololog inside? Well... can i skip korriban and come back later and open it w/ a light saber? (I go to korriban as my 1st planet).

And for those who have managed to retrieve that hololog.... whats in it?

I wouldn't count on that 1 my lil bro accessed it as light side. He called me and Ilooked at it. I saw bastila on sum jedi robes. She wuz talkin bout revan bein missing and all. And she was lookin for em. Dunno what he did but i think its possible

I'm not sure if it's possible... it does depend on your alignment. It opens with the charges but u can either be LS or DS. The hologram gets destroyed only if you set Revan as LS when speakin' to Atton. If u set him to DS then u see the holo with Bastila.

If u choose Revan as LSer u can see the holo (not sure if it is the same dialogue) with Bastila after u ultimately fix T3.

I'm not sure if it's possible... it does depend on your alignment. It opens with the charges but u can either be LS or DS. The hologram gets destroyed only if you set Revan as LS when speakin' to Atton. If u set him to DS then u see the holo with Bastila.

If u choose Revan as LSer u can see the holo (not sure if it is the same dialogue) with Bastila after u ultimately fix T3.

The Korriban Hologram is only for players who set Revan to DS. With Revan set as LS/Neutral, you can get a Bastila hologram if you keep fixing T3. The dialog is different than the Korriban hologram.

If you set Revan to DS, you have an extra. Not only do you get the Korriban hologram, but if you fix T3 then you get a Bastila hologram as people who set Revan to LS.

Regardless of your alignment, the Bastila hologram from T3-M4 will differ in dialog depending on whether Revan was set to DS or LS.

Edited by Accelerator

Not true. I've always played as LSer and I got it! It depends if u set Revan LS or DS.

Oops. I'm sorry, I confused DS Exile with DS Revan, so I made that mistake.

Yes, you can get the Bastila Korriban Hologram if you set Revan to DS in K2.

I have edited my previous post to fix all inconsistencies.

Edited by Accelerator

It just dawned on me (duh) that there are two Bastila holojournals. The one on Korriban and the one hidden in T3 (which you can retrieve if you have high influence and computer/repair skills).

I only played DS once and had gotten the holojournal of Bastila on Korriban, but didnt know about the message T3 had till much much later.

Since I always play light side, and do the above mentioned with T3, I wonder, can you get T3 to play the holojournal when playing DS? Never tried it. Any ideas?

Yes you can get T3M4 to play the hololog if your DS.I have done it many times except for my first play through when I was a master and sucked at computer skill.You just have to be sure your not mean to the little droid before hand,so you have a high enough influence. ;)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Hardly tried accessing hologram in Sith academy, apart from T3's recorded message. Just gain influence with T3 and use high Computer/Repair skills including Int 16 to repair him and initiate questions about Carth's message.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Hardly tried accessing hologram in Sith academy, apart from T3's recorded message. Just gain influence with T3 and use high Computer/Repair skills including Int 16 to repair him and initiate questions about Carth's message.

That's exactly how it works. Influence + intelligence

Int 16? :shifty:

Graah! I remembered that it was 14... No wonder I haven't got the message at my current campagin :o

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I thought that int had to be 14, Repair and Computer skill 16... Duh

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Int 16 would be quite enough. Besides, some doors can simply be hacked open, like ones on Ravager ship. Not like containers/lockers where sufficient Security skill ensures items are unbroken. Basically Security 10 will allow containers and lockers to be opened but opening doors requires higher skill than that.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧