Paraplegic KOTOR

Has this ever happend to anyone else? I'm playing on the Ravenger and I save and shut down. When I load back up all the male characters in the game can't move their body parts. Visas and the few female sith can move fine...and my male PC can move his upper body but not his lower body. So essentially all of the charaters in the game are shaped like a letter "t" and hovering (yes hovering) across the ship. All of the blaster bolts are coming from the characters elbows. So yeah...weird.

iceman1731.jpg

Heh, sounds like a pretty funny bug to me.

I've had a similar type of thing happen to me before, but it was on Dantooine in KotOR1, where Carth's body just started floating across the map whenever I ran somewhere, while stood completely straight upright.

Has this ever happend to anyone else?  I'm playing on the Ravenger and I save and shut down.  When I load back up all the male characters in the game can't move their body parts.  Visas and the few female sith can move fine...and my male PC can move his upper body but not his lower body.  So essentially all of the charaters in the game are shaped like a letter "t" and hovering (yes hovering) across the ship.  All of the blaster bolts are coming from the characters elbows.  So yeah...weird.

I have x box version and that has happened to me a few times.

Has this ever happend to anyone else?  I'm playing on the Ravenger and I save and shut down.  When I load back up all the male characters in the game can't move their body parts.  Visas and the few female sith can move fine...and my male PC can move his upper body but not his lower body.  So essentially all of the charaters in the game are shaped like a letter "t" and hovering (yes hovering) across the ship.  All of the blaster bolts are coming from the characters elbows.  So yeah...weird.

I had a glitch like that on the Ravager on xbox version; All the characters were beheaded and could not move. I just reloaded and it was gone.

Yeah mines an Xbox version too...one more thin, no one could move their mouth. Interesting seeing Tobin ramble on and on not being able to open his mouth. And the bug ended when I reloaded on Malachor. And in case I didn't already mention, when enemies died they did not fall down...they remained the same as they were just looking like they were standing guard until slowly fading away.

iceman1731.jpg