Lebanese rockets hit Israel after airport attack!

jaguars4ever

Do Israel (not Isreal, hades ffs) have the manpower to wage multiple wars again?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Shouldn't the question be that of funds and weapons, in which case they have plenty?

This could either fizzle out with some frantic backstage lobbying or escalate badly.. certainly doesn't help the area.

Ehm no, I know they have plenty of funds and weaponry, what I don't know is whether or not they have enough troops.

Perhaps they outta hire mercenaries. :o)

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Now we only need conflicting interests by foreing powers and it's hello to World War 3.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Now we only need conflicting interests by foreing powers and it's hello to World War 3.

Oh, please everyone else stay out of this. That's all we need is the US and the UN to get involved.

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I wonder if they will march all the way into Beirut this time?

Isreal has been in a recession for quite some time now, unemployment is high and things are not looking well. Still, war can be successfully waged with borrowed funds.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ehm no, I know they have plenty of funds and weaponry, what I don't know is whether or not they have enough troops.

Perhaps they outta hire mercenaries. :o)

Israel has mandatory military service for several years so they should be fine. Besides, they have one of the best armies in the world. Arguably better than the US army, considering the difference in size.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

:o

It seems too damn possible.

No, its not even close. This is just about Israel sending a message of "You mess with us, we're going to mess you up ten times as bad." The Hizbollah could never operate as freely as they do without the consent of the Libanese goverment, so Israel is trying to pressure them into keeping the Hizbollah on a tighter leash.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:rolleyes:

It seems too damn possible.

No, its not even close. This is just about Israel sending a message of "You mess with us, we're going to mess you up ten times as bad." The Hizbollah could never operate as freely as they do without the consent of the Libanese goverment, so Israel is trying to pressure them into keeping the Hizbollah on a tighter leash.

Hell, the US is pulling warships out of the area