i just bought kotor2 about a week ago... and a beat it... now what? Is there some kind of free roam so i can finish all the side quests or just wander around killing bad guys? I still need to train atton as a jedi and get that one double bladed lightsaber you get in that one sith temple (the graveyard place).

freedom nadd

And that one is no dual-bladed one; but a short lightsaber.

There is a fixed double in Telos Revisited... rest is all random...

And to get all lightsabers; either

1) Make a topic in spoilers to ask (or wait till this one gets moved)

2) Be damn lucky (as some bug out)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Its not hard to get one type of every saber, the game has 3 types of saber, normal, short and double bladed.

As for getting as many as possible...why? You only need enough for yourself and kreia

and any NPC's you turn to Jedi

And there is no set amount of lightsabers to get, but there is more than enough for one person to have, there is no reason to get greedy. Extra sabers are only good for breaking down or selling.

wookiedance.gif

When I come to place where I know that I am going to get some sort of a lightsaber (Vogga

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

do any of you ever played a dual short-lightsaber weapons-master... they rock alot! so dont say that short-lightsaber's arent good because they actually are!

Edited by harkan

No I don

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

short sabers absurd, then shortswords are also absurd? a very common sword type that does a lot more damage than a standart longsword if well used!...

Dude, they are lightsabers, not swords.

Before PT there was there was only one kind of lightsabers. Doublebladed ones that came with Maul were quite cool, but it is just stupid to see people fighting with lightsabers that are different size. It looks...silly

I think that short sabers were put in both games because of the D&D two-weapon fighting system. Which reminds me: Why we didn

Edited by Xard

Well, some short sabers belonged to dark Jedi like Freedon Nadd, which is found in Dxun's sith tomb.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The problem with K2 is that I believe that you dont get enough lightsabers, you get piles in K1, every Dark Jedi you kill, you get like 2 or more sabers, you could find them anywhere, and you may think multiple sabers are usless considering that only yourself and others can weild them

more in k2 due to jedifying your party

but you could sell them, and there was more variety to choose from

Alternatively, might use Tremor swords (with higher upgrades), Echani vibroswords (also with upgrades), and if those are not possible, upgraded vibroswords. Probably might be a bit hard to have sabers for all game characters, although some will have it.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧