summer

chos echo

That would be Tampere.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Muso? is a finn. Finns are like c0ckroaches. When the third world war ends, only finns and Wico joysticks will remain intact.

Don't you worry, he'll be here. Forever.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

And Duke Nukem is due out before the end of the year!

Duke finally due?

It seems a tad unlikely, all things considered, but there's an interesting theory over on Slashdot at the moment that Duke Nukem Forever might be released by the end of the year. The theory is based on a half million dollar bonus offered to 3DRealms by Take 2 if the game is on the shelves for Christmas.

Never mind 'done when it's done', we've long since settled for 'expect it when we see it' on this one.

Posted by Cueball

"Under the original deal, 3D Realms was to receive some $6 million from Take-Two to develop the title. Now the Texas-based developer will receive only $4,250 for the oft-delayed game when it is completed. Just the same, 3D Realms has a fairly large incentive to get Duke Nukem Forever done by the end of the year; Take-Two has offered the studio $500,000 in the form of a promissory note if the game sees commercial release by December 31, 2006."

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Personally I'm expecting Duke Nukem to be delivered by Jesus. In person.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't wear shorts, even when it's really hot. I haven't died yet.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No. I wear a dress, and a shirt with a collar on it.

Edited by metadigital

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

post-1658-1152716879_thumb.jpg

Wow. I think I can see pixies' pants.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds