Calamity Sends Hasselhoff To Surgery - World Weeps

Baley

Heh...that one on Who's Line is it anyway I liked quite a bit. I loved that show - both versions.

Edit: It's not flattering or silly funny but I liked this one from Jekyll & Hyde. It's what I meant by 'willing to try anything.' But he should probably stick to his fluffy pop songs. :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

A little birdie told me the Hoff will be releasing a hip-hop album in the near future. Ice-T, of Body Count fame (or infamy), is producing it.

It's time for the Hoff to ruin all posers who try to step to his flow!

Edit: Here's the story.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

the Hoff will be releasing a hip-hop album in the near future.

"Nooooooooo-oooooooooo!"

Well...I guess that falls under the willing to try anything mantle, as well.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

A little birdie told me the Hoff will be releasing a hip-hop album in the near future. Ice-T, of Body Count fame (or infamy), is producing it.

My day just got better :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

The entire youtube site is blocked for me. :(  The Great Satan's attempt to corrupt Saudi youth with Hoff videos has been foiled!

Can't have that...everyone must be corrupted!

Tho admittedly, it loses about 95% of it's corruption value when reduced to stills... ;) They're all from his Hooked on a Feeling video.

post-11552-1152719777_thumb.jpg

Why god....why?? ;)

Hassle the Hoff...... *shudder*

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Why god....why?? :huh:

Hassle the Hoff...... *shudder*

awww... does sombody need a hot cup of hoffee?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Tho admittedly, it loses about 95% of it's corruption value when reduced to stills...  :mellow: They're all from his Hooked on a Feeling video.

It's the fish that lingers to disturb the mind. What's with the fish? Is he headbutting it or biting it or watching it fly by? :ermm:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)