Obsidian Forums

thepixiesrock

What? You just said to stop posting for a while. It's been a while. :ph34r:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

He's just upset because my lego piece wouldn't do a nude scene

:ermm:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I don't remember if I made an official announcment, but I couldn't convert the file into a veiwable format, so I decided not to do the movie. Plus, I was starting to dig into my Lego Star Wars Universe to make the people, and I didn't like that. I might do something in the future with this though, like after I'm done working. Two weeks are almost up.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What is wrong in using the Star Wars legos? You can use them to represent the hoardes of Star Wars fanatics that flooded the forums when KotOR 2 was released. As the oncoming hoardes swath forward the Obsidian old timers took their swords and charged down the battlements screaming death to Lucas, tearing apart the barbarians till attrition took them out one by one.

Um... On second thought, no.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

That is why you buy two of everything. One you use, the other you sell 30 years later on EBay.

That is why you buy two of everything.  One you use, the other you sell 30 years later on EBay.

You must have a lot of closet space.

Pixies probably doesn't have enough time to make the LEGO OE forum movie... he's probably too busy getting pysched for the new pixies album!!!17!!!!

(Which I personally think is a bad idea, sure to disappoint, tarnishing their legacy while selling a bazillion copies)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I rent a storage garage. :ermm:

(Which I personally think is a bad idea, sure to disappoint, tarnishing their legacy while selling a bazillion copies)

Yeah, I took it as bitter sweet news. I'm curious to see what they will sound like now, what kind of songs and lyrics and what not, but I am expecting it to be bad.

But I don't have enough money to buy two of everything. Besides, mostly all of my stuff is custom built. I build the stuff in the box, but after a while it gets destroyed in battle and new ships are built.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

especially given the first quote in Mothies sig was the first thing I saw after looking at his post.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.