Another mod for the squad!

Dark Moth

Probably another one such PR-Pseudo-mods...

Having said that... congrats Lady Crimson!

Cat%20Nap.jpg

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

He's apparently replaced Mistress in the ranks of the GMs.

You know, we have all these 'Welcome Mod' threads, but rarely a 'Goodbye (or Good Riddance?) Mod' thread. They enter with a fanfare and sneak out the back door. We should have evaluations, post-mortems, and discussions of modding goals achieved or not achieved.

Oh, and Happy Modhood to Lady Crimson. :-

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Methinks the female mods are recruiting more femme fatales to effectivley destroy all male persons on this board.

It's all a conspiracy.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

this better be some kinda prelude to either a mass departure o' current mods, or some kinda anticipatory move previous to new game announcement, 'cause we clearly had 'nuff mods before the recent new additions.

am hopeful that this ain't simply likes the old bis boards where mods gots their close freinds onto the mod team for no other purpose than to be part o' Club Mod.

do a good job and we only will complain a little.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)