Palpatine build?

Well ofr class I would assume he would be a Sith assassin but I don't know his other stats

Sith Assassin...what universe are you in?

Sith Lord would fit Palpatine just a little better when you have the option.

For starting choice, pick the Jedi who gains force points the quickest (I forget). Boost persuade, awareness, charisma and dexterity.

Feats - No blaster upgrades, no cross class skill upgrades, no armors, no tech advancements, master the Critical strike, single handed dueling, lightsaber proficiency upgrades. Keep in mind Palpatines cunning and strong with the force.

Powers -Affect/dominate mind, master force lighting and force choke are required. Force healing is also a natural choice. Affliction/plague, no "droid stunning" powers, Drain life/force. Aside from Force healing and force barrier, you really shouldn't have alot of lightside powers. Battle meditation is good, Force deflection/redirection.

Edited by Darth Hades
wookiedance.gif

what would do palpatine justice?

The d20 core rulebook for Star Wars does have stats for him.

And no, they don't do him justice either :rolleyes:

I agree here. Just make jedi consular/sith lord or jedi guardian/sith lord or jedi sentinel/sith lord character. Consular/Sith lord is best build

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh, sorry. If anyone could give me the attributes, skills, feats, powers, and class that would be extremely helpful.

Probably should give it all, but here's the basics (as per the beginning of Episode VI):

Male human noble 4/dark side devotee 6/sith lord 10

Str 9

Dex 11

Con 12

Int 18

Wis 16

Cha 16

Like I said, doesn't do him justice at all... :shifty:

Also, you may want to use KSE to give him the Ataru (Aggression) lightsaber form, since that was, indeed, his preferred lightsaber fighting method.

Consular / Sith Lord would be a logical choice of classes.

Power list:

Shock/Lightning/Storm (of course)

Fear/Horror/Insanity

Wound/Choke/Kill

Drain Life/Death Field

Drain Force

Speed/Knight Speed/Master Speed (he did make those three Jedi Masters look awfully slow)

Equipment:

Two identical red, single bladed lightsabers, each with an Expert Fencing Emitter, Ultimate Diatium Cell, and Pontite Lens, along with whatever crystals you deem appropriate. If I recall correctly, Palpatine did at one time have a part of the Kaiburr crystal?

Edited by Unabomber

What would prevent him from sending some nameless underling to retrieve the lightsaber that was thrown out the window after Mace is dead?  :huh:

Lightsabers may be built extremely well...but from the height at which his office was...I would imagine with the help of gravity...it would break.

And ofcourse he had another one stashed away...but seeing as how you can't lose your sabers in KOTOR...its more accurate to depict him with a single blade.

wookiedance.gif

Maybe it dropped to Palpy's - erm - partner's speeder who was singing serenade to Palpatine just before Mace and the gang came in (w00t)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Class: Definitely Consular/Sith Lord

Abilities: Max INT, CHA, WIS ... possibly above average (no more than 14) DEX

Skills: Max Awareness and Persuade ... maybe some points in stealth

Feats: Master Duelist, Master Critical Strike, Master Empathy, Master Jedi Defense (that's up to ~30th level C/SL) ... possibly to fill in gaps: Regenerate FP, Regenerate VP, Lightsaber Finesse, Conditioning

Force Powers (this is a bare minimum, only what I believe was observed in the movies):

- Force Storm (duh)

- Force Wave (since you don't have telekinesis)

- Dominate Mind (to Anakin in RotS: "kill him ... kill him now ... he's too dangerous to leave alive")

- Master Force Body (drawing the power of the force from his living tissue ... closer to the novelization's explanation for his appearance)

- Master Battle Meditation (in RotJ, notice how it seems hopeless for the Rebels - on all fronts - until after Vader gives him the shaft)

- Master Force Scream (it's a crappy power, but the sound effect when he lunged at the four Jedi Masters - almost instantly killing three of them - was almost exactly the same as in the game, and might explain - other than "he's a bad mofo" - how he got the drop on them so easily)

As far as equipment goes ...

- no implant, no gloves, no visor

- Robes - Ossus Keeper (+1 Defense, +4 INT, +4 WIS, +2 CHA) (These are (IMO) the best, but I don't know which looks more accurate)

- - Underlay ... I'm not sure on this one ... probably BioRest Mk V (+3 CON, VP Regen x3)

- Belt - Qel Droma (+1 WIS, +1 CHA, 20% LS/DS Immunity) or Jal Shey Mentor (+2 WIS, +20 resist Force)

- Lightsaber - modified with:

- - Personal Crystal (Very Dark, of course - max bonus: +3 Attack, +5 Damage, +7 STR, +6 CHA, +5 DEX, Massive Crit: +3-30, Knockdown (DC 22))

- - Nextor Crystal (Keen, +1 Attack) (sure - this may not look like the best choice, but with Master Critical Strike and a keen blade, you end up with an 80% chance to get a critical hit - the other "keen" crystals' bonuses don't stack with the personal crystal)

- - Pontite Lens (+1 Attack, +2-12 Damage)

- - Expert Fencing Emitter (+2 Defense, +3 Damage)

- - Ultimate Diatum Energy Cell (+5 Damage)

Death Field for replenishing life and upgrade Ossus Keeper robes with Biorestorative underlays for life regen.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧