Jacob's bad luck: Is it . . . Satan?

Baley

...and if you don't need to know that god is watching out for you? Kinda leaves a giant hole in the theroy of "humans NEED to have a religion to believe that theres SOMTHING out there that caused all this" doesn't it...

Didn't intent to imply that 'all' people had this need. Many do and those are the ones that I was refering to.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

playing holier than thou in college is rather easy...

Really? I was pretty drunk back then.

kinda my point... during my short tenure at college I didn't drink didn't smoke and only slept with one person... given that one of the girls down the hall was smoking pot to the point where she was kicked out, and that there were always "person X is sleeping with person Y" and drinking was normal.. well... I was holier than them.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'd appreciate it if you damn heretics would shut the heck up. It honestly pains me to see my religion bashed, especially since you bashers probably know less than a scintilla about it.

Please.

Do I still have permission to bash it since I was raised in it an' my father used to be a Western Baptist minister?

Personally I think this dude should just hire some new financial advisors, and stop using religion as a goddamn crutch.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Oh, hello Musopticon?. You seem to have gained quite a bit of posts and made a total avataristical revamp.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds