What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Ren & Stimpy theme song is so great.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

NOFX -- Soul Doubt

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Elgar's Sixth Pomp and Circumstance March, reconstructed from sketches and effectively co-written by Anthony Payne, and premiered last week at the Proms. Payne claims about 50% is his and 50% Elgar's. I like the opening fast march a lot better than the slow march, but perhaps it will grow on me as the others did.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Wilco -- I am Trying To Break Your Heart

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Rammstein - Feuer Frei

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

^^all i ever wanted

all i ever wanted

all i ever wanted

was to be your spine

That song is quickly becoming the most played tune in my music player. Of course when it clocks in at an even two minutes, it's hard not to listen to it two or three times in a row.

Blessid Union Of Souls - Let Me Be The One

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Seriously man, where do you find these bands?

Was there ever a more indie band name than The Archers of Loaf? Probably, but I can't think of one. And yeah, they sound a bit like Pavement, but more accessible I think.

I love the bit at the end when he's singing over the repeated bit.

Oh, and Blessed Union of Souls.... Ohhhhhh, Virginia! :(

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Seriously man, where do you find these bands?

I dunno... :(

Actually AOL (ha) was one of my friends favorite bands. I kinda thought they sucked pretty bad, but Web In Front trancends most of their Pavement meets Sonic Youth style.

Plus I love to live in the past, and the nineties were good times for anyone who wasn't into boy bands or the emergence of hip hop.

Fleetwood Mac - Hold Me

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

TV on the Radio - Playhouses

The local college radio station played it, it's from their new CD "Return to Cookie Mountain." What a great name! I guess it's out in Europe, but won't be out in the states until September.

I'm kinda mad because the guy's playlist said he was going to play a song off the new nomeansno CD, but he showed up late and only played half his set. The station archives all of its shows in mp3 format for one week, and I was going to link that bad boy for the nomeansno fans across the pond. Ah well maybe next week.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Donuts and Glory -- Chono Unlogical