What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Trivium - Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Down By The RIver -  Neil Young

I shot my baaaaby!

I used to aggravate my housemates to no end by listening to Built to Spill's phenomonal 20-minute, live cover of Cortez the Killer in its entirety, loud enough to hear through the walls. Most people don't have the voice to do Neil Young justice, but those guys pulled it off.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Trivium - Departure.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

In Flames - Reflect The Storm

Alex Chilton - Free Again

well I had me a girl

but she couldn't understand

me and my ways, my need to be a man

left her today put my life in my hands

well I'm free again

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Weezer -- My Name is Jonas

I remember being really mortified the first time I payed attention to the lyrics of this song, "the driver swears he learned his maaaattttthhhhh!"

Side projects hmmmm...... ^_^

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Atreyu - The Remembrance Ballad.

Edited by sucky

Bullet For My Valentine - Spit You Out.

John Zorn - A Tiki For Blue

ExileTaboo.jpg

Personnel:

Cyro Baptista: Percussion

Joey Baron: Percussion

Fred Frith: Guitar

Miho Hatori: Voice

Bill Laswell: Bass

Dave Lombardo: Percussion

Mike Patton: Voice

Robert Quine: Guitar

Marc Ribot: Guitar

And Others.

Tom Waits - Los Angeles Theme (Another Private Dick)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

John Zorn - A Tiki For Blue

I haven't listened to many of Zorn's recordings, but when I was an undergrad, I played some Cobra at a few of the student-faculty jam sessions. It was insanely fun to play, but I don't know how enjoyable it would be to listen to.

I probably should investigate some of Zorn's work outside of the "game" pieces, though.

Duke Ellington's Orchestra (circa 1940) - Concerto for Cootie.

You should check out his Naked City stuff.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall.