Glitch on Peragus

Alright so im playing the game over again and im on Peragus now. Im at the end of the level and have gotten to the Ebon Hawk. As soon as i board the Hawk I have to get in the turret and defend the Ebon from tons of Sith right...

Well as soon as i defeat them all (and dont let any get aboard) Atton says "alright lets get out of here". I get switched back to the turret where there are no sith, and it stays like this forever. I can shoot, hear music, everything, but i dont take off and i dont kill anyone else. ;)

or if i let a few sith on...

I get switched from the turret view the actual 3rd person view, defeat the sith onboard, then i get switched back to the turret view, except i cant see anything. Just a black screen... :o

anyone know what to do, im about to just start the game over again and replay the level...

any advise would be much appreciated!

• 2 years later...
did anyone find a solution to this one?

I've saved just before boarding and no matter which route i take it does exactly as the original poster says. Tried it at least 10 times now to no avail....

If you're playing on a PC, you might try downloading the KSE (savedgame editor) and seeing if there are any quest variables you can tweak for that timeframe.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Any mods running?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Strange sounds as though an event trigger hasn't...well triggered. Next time you play through go through everything thoroughly- Conversations, quests, side quests- Maybe next time let some sith board- that might trigger the event for the repel boarders mini game...

Edited by Darth Exsilum

I don't recall a specific solution for this particular glitch, but there are a few times in the game when things that should trigger fail to do so. For most people, the only answer is to go back to an earlier save (and if that doesn't work, an even earlier save). Save early, save often. :rolleyes:

Best not to mess around with the Savegame Editor. As you say, that often leads to further problems down the line.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I don't think whether the game is a legitimate copy or not really affects event triggers...This just sounds as though the player hasn't completed something that would normally allow the leave Peragus event trigger to function as normal...I think if you let a few Sith board (as I said in my previous post) that would trigger the mini game repel boarders and carrying on from there should let you leave and continue as normal. If not it's the 'R' word I'm afraid

Some games are designed to have triggers fail on illegal copies, although I do not know if KotoR II did this.
Ahhh good point well made. This is true I downloaded a dodgey version of Splinter Cell 3 and there was feature that made the character fall off a zip line if the version wasn't legitimate. No KotOR II has no such features- I can assure you...