Hitman: Blood Money

Every chick in the game has the same face. They all must be sisters :wub:

Would it be better if they all had Boki faces? :shifty:

Wait... don't answer that. :lol:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

At first I though it was just your next door psycho chick, but then I noticed the unconscious playmate behind the couch, so it's most likely an assassin. At any rate I shot her in the head with my Desert Eagle a few times and now she looks very pretty :(

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I always wondered if you could somehow make one of the targets enter her room so she takes him out instead of you doing it yourself? I haven't been able to find a way to do that though, but that would be cool.

I was very surprised the first time I played and she waved me in.. I thought I was up for some hot lovin', but.. alas.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Damn, I haven't seen this at all. This is the Christmas mission? I'll have to look for her now. I'm at the Crows mission on Pro right now. I plan on doing some fun stuff after I get my SA through this mission. The good thing about playing on the other settings is that virtually everything that worked lower is working on Pro. Just that one mistake and you're restarting the scenario.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Playing on Pro is extremely irritating.

For example, I managed to get professional rather than silent assassin on the playboy mission even though I had no witnesses, no camera, all accidents, and one shot that broke the bottom of the pool. Even though no-one saw me. I then went on the irritating riverboat mission, my least favorite, and got The Ghost rating. I was so irritated on that one, I kept knocking folks over rails. I had 10 kills, seven of which were accidents.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Playing on Pro is extremely irritating.

For example, I managed to get professional rather than silent assassin on the playboy mission even though I had no witnesses, no camera, all accidents, and one shot that broke the bottom of the pool.

That's probably why you got Professional. Next time try only killing your marks.

would rather chew aluminum foil than we woulds wanna play any game that requires wasd control.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

If self esteem and pride were that important, what's to stop me from lying!

Seriously, don't you guys try to get high scores when you play? I don't fixate on it, and I don't fixate on bragging rights, but I do enjoy trying to do as well as possible when I play a game. Plus, I really love this game. It's well worth the WASD effort, Gromnir. You don't have to play 1st person.

Obsidian Plays