Building safer nukes

Eddo36

Wait, this is one big joke, and Hades is pulling the strings. This has to be a joke. We're on candid forum or something aren't we? Because I really don't want to believe someone is this stupid.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Talking about teenagers when asked that question is a deflection.  Unless you're trying to say that nukes are unsafe because of teenagers talking on the phone.

Have you seen the movie Wargames? :("

Yes I have. Matthew Broderick, Thermonuclear War. Yadda Yadda. Thank god for Tic-Tac-Toe/

As for "a kill being a kill," I suppose you'd have a point. If the intent of firearms was to kill the person using it, or the intent of nuclear warheads to kill the person storing it.

Edited by alanschu

Alan, we tried that angle already.

They are making them so that they will be less likely to go off accidentally, and so that if they get stolen, they will not be able to be fired.  You think of it like they are designed to just blow up anything.  They are designed to blow up who ever the creator of the bomb wants to blow up.

He just doesn't understand.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Does it matter who is the one killed. No human life is more important than another

Yes, it does.

So despite the fact that things like safeties for guns have resulted in less accidental deaths with firearms, they're as unsafe as a gun without a safety?

Edited by alanschu

I wish I lived in an utopia where nukes didn't exist and where I could dance with the terrorists! I wouldn't even need to make my nukes safer because the terrorists would be dancing with me. It'd be grand. alanschu would be invited too, and then I'd kick his fascist butt.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Would you feel just as safe if the nukes you live on top of could go off randomly for no particular reason?

I rather rely on chance than the human animal.

Except in both cases the human animal still exists. So you'd rather live on top of a bomb that could go off, rather than one that won't go off?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Too bad there's no way to safely do it, by minimizing accidental deaths.

A death is a death, accidental or no they are both just as sweet. :(

I'm sure you'd feel the same way when you try using a gun on a guy that is trying to kill you, only to have it misfire and have you kill yourself.

I'm sure you'd feel the same way when you try using a gun on a guy that is trying to kill you, only to have it misfire and have you kill yourself.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Considering you're still alive, I'm pretty sure it would be.

EDIT: Whatever. You're clearly just trolling the waters now. Joke's on us.

Edited by alanschu