WHAT ARE YOU EATING RIGHT NOW?!

thepixiesrock

A banana. Wish I had some ice cream to go with it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Pizza Rolls.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think pixies freezer is stuffed full of bags of pizza rolls.

The banana wasn't enough. I want a salami sandwich, but that means leaving the house. :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The pizza pop is like the next evolution of pizza roll. It's pizza roll level two.

It's, like pizza inside a hunk of bread.

And when you bite it, the sauces and toppings go flying.

Really, you guys are stuck in pizza roll times. That's like having a chariot while everyone else is in cars.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The pizza pop is like the next evolution of pizza roll. It's pizza roll level two.

It's, like pizza inside a hunk of bread.

And when you bite it, the sauces and toppings go flying.

Really, you guys are stuck in pizza roll times. That's like having a chariot while everyone else is in cars.

How would you even know if you don't even know what a pizza roll is?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

How would you even know if you don't even know what a pizza roll is?

Because I'm so far ahead in the future that all the primitive, roll-type foods are known universaly to be disgusting when compared to our own adavanced pop-type foods. We are reminded this daily, right before we take our hover cars to watch robots work for us.

Duh.

I'm eating a scone.

1169782506.gif

I sent hubby to get the salami sandwich. And potato salad. He was going out anyway. :D

But right this minute it's a can of soda. ahhh caffeine.

Yesterday I was really ambitious buying breakfast to keep me from starving at work today. There was milk, cereals, eggs, tropical juice, bread, butter, cheese, ham, cucumber, you name it. So what does poor imbecile me do? I stay up until 4 a.m. and oversleep, miss breakfast and have to eat an expensive shrimp-and-mayonnaise roll for breakfast instead.

(this is where everyone gets to call me names)

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Oversleeping/the snooze button is why I developed a habit of never eating breakfast.

Noodles with sausage at the moment. I love noodles. Not pasta, noodles. :wub:

Yesterday I was really ambitious buying breakfast to keep me from starving at work today. There was milk, cereals, eggs, tropical juice, bread, butter, cheese, ham, cucumber, you name it. So what does poor imbecile me do? I stay up until 4 a.m. and oversleep, miss breakfast and have to eat an expensive shrimp-and-mayonnaise roll for breakfast instead.

(this is where everyone gets to call me names)

For some reason, this reminds me of Andy's egg-salad-sandwich rant in The 40 Year-Old Virgin.

I'm eating penne and ceaser salad.

1169782506.gif

I get the feeling you didn't actually eat one, and you just wanted to post the picture.

Chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies. Mmmm.

Choc with hazels

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds