KOTOR Movie

Yeah. Making a movie from some crappy EU-book that happens few years after Rotj is just as likely as doing movie from Kotor, if not more "likely".

After all, Thrawn trilogy could turn out to great movies, better than PT anyway. Also, as I have stated before, Thrawn trilogy is better known than Kotors.

Kotors are just RPG's! Roleplaying games! You can't make movies about roleplaying games that allows you to choose nearly anything, even appereance.

This is some kind of dreaming topic about a matter that won't happen. There are tons of books and even games that we think "hey, this would be awesome movie" but turning book or game (RPG when it comes to Kotor!!!) to movie is not a simple task, when we are talking about game like Kotor, it is impossible. How do you create a good 2 hour movie from a game that takes more than 20 hours to complete?

Also, tell me great & popular game movie. Only good one is Silent Hill, and it is liked only by fans mostly. It could be called to fan product. In RPG, you can't even make such. Heck, thousands of people would start to whine for example "my Revan doesn't look like that!!!1" etc.

Do we really want Kotor movie, no matter it's quality, or how loyal it is to original story, or how characters are shown etc.

Also, movies must make victory. Creating Kotor movie would be expensive. You won't get your money back just from desperate fanboys who wants to see anything that has something to do with Kotor. Many SW fans have never played Kotors, good if they have heard of 'em.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest Ajunta Pall
HAHAHA! I really don't care if a KOTOR flm is produced or not, but I seriously do not believe that you know this to be a fact. The Internet does not tell all, Xard. It is possible that a KOTOR film is currently in a pre-production phase, or beginning production two to ten years from now. Who knows really?

"sigh"... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

This here is what could be called a "fantasy" thread, where posters dream of what may come and how they would like it to be. It's only for fun and as a warning, trolling will lead you nowhere. :(

What are you talking about, astr0creep?... Trolling? Maybe you should scan over the thread again and rethink that statement. I was merely responding to Xard's pessimistic fortune telling. Thanks. :lol:

HAHAHA! I really don't care if a KOTOR flm is produced or not, but I seriously do not believe that you know this to be a fact. The Internet does not tell all, Xard. It is possible that a KOTOR film is currently in a pre-production phase, or beginning production two to ten years from now. Who knows really?

This here is what could be called a "fantasy" thread, where posters dream of what may come and how they would like it to be. It's only for fun and as a warning, trolling will lead you nowhere. :(

What are you talking about, astr0creep?... Trolling? Maybe you should scan over the thread again and rethink that statement. I was merely responding to Xard's pessimistic fortune telling. Thanks. :lol:

The "warning" was because it seemed to me this was heading for a trolling. If not, I apologize. >_<

Guest Ajunta Pall

The "warning" was because it seemed to me this was heading for a trolling. If not, I apologize. >_<

Cool. No problemo, astr0creep. :ermm:

Pessimistic? Nah.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest Ajunta Pall

This here is what could be called a "fantasy" thread, where posters dream of what may come and how they would like it to be. It's only for fun and as a warning, trolling will lead you nowhere. ;)

What are you talking about, astr0creep?... Trolling? Maybe you should scan over the thread again and rethink that statement. I was merely responding to Xard's pessimistic fortune telling. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Pessimistic? Nah.

HAHAHA!... No offense, Xard. :)

This here is what could be called a "fantasy" thread, where posters dream of what may come and how they would like it to be. It's only for fun and as a warning, trolling will lead you nowhere. ;)

What are you talking about, astr0creep?... Trolling? Maybe you should scan over the thread again and rethink that statement. I was merely responding to Xard's pessimistic fortune telling. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Pessimistic? Nah.

If they would make Kotor movie, THAT would be reason to be pessimistic.

Guest Ajunta Pall

Pessimistic? Nah.

If they would make Kotor movie, THAT would be reason to be pessimistic.

Huh?!

• 1 month later...

NO NECROPOSTING!