Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

* feels twinge of nostalgia for Civ 2 palace improvements *

The Civ 1 palace improvements were awesome. Unfortunately I never played Civ 2 (probably because by that time I had played Master of Magic and no other Civ-like game could beat that).

EDIT: Actually, of course they weren't awesome... they were just awesome in that game which was otherwise not that graphically verbose.

Edited by Noceur

You look pretty good for being 120. :D

I suspect I'll be making a Drow when I get the game, which will hopefully be in a week or so, if not sooner.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Pork jerky sounds like a nasty combo to go with the ale. :x:)

I like the long ponytail.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Nice screen shots. Here I am waiting for my copy of the LE NWN2 to be shipped to me. <_<

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

That's why the retail version is the only way to go if you want it on day one. :)

If I happen to see the LE or CE edition in the stores, I would purchase that and cancel my preorder. A weeks wait is minor compared to the time waiting for the game itself to be made and released.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well, I got two characters going. My tiefling Rogue/Warlock named Rosilyn Darque. Yeah, I know, but the name comes from a character before the Obsidian Forums and Killian Kalthorne, a Aasimar Paladin/Cleric.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It'd look a lot better if the graphics were at, say, max, like mine will be once I get the damned thing.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It's not a screenshot, but apparently Sierra just posted an ad/video on Youtube for Caesar4 called Plebs Gone Wild, and I find it funny. Really silly, but still amusing. :D

P.S. - all those animations of people are actual building animations in the game. I like the guys who catch fire.

Edited by LadyCrimson

It's not a screenshot, but apparently Sierra just posted an ad/video on Youtube for Caesar4 called Plebs Gone Wild, and I find it funny. Really silly, but still amusing. :D

P.S. - all those animations of people are actual building animations in the game. I like the guys who catch fire.

That was pretty neat. Loved the guy banging his head on the wall. :thumbsup::-