Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

Heh, I remember playing with some modded party(two extra party members, the other one was lesbian and totally gay for Imoen) and those mephits bugged my game by giving my superl33t skald permanent blindness. I was so pissed.

There's a lesbo npc mod? :( am I totally oblivious to all these mods everywhere? What is the deal?

THERE IS NO AGGRO RESET!

I heard there's an Imoen romance mod... but that's all I've heard of.

Heh, I remember playing with some modded party(two extra party members, the other one was lesbian and totally gay for Imoen) and those mephits bugged my game by giving my superl33t skald permanent blindness. I was so pissed.

There's a lesbo npc mod? :ermm: am I totally oblivious to all these mods everywhere? What is the deal?

THERE IS NO AGGRO RESET!

I heard there's an Imoen romance mod... but that's all I've heard of.

Heh, next thing you know you'll get mods where you can fall in love with your familiar :p IT'S A SLIPPERY SLOPE I SAY.

I'd be interested to see how it was written, though. Whether or not anyone vomits at the realization that they've boned their sibling is a good indication of the mod's intent :x

Are there certain mods that cancel out other mods? Because if the banter pack was working I'd have seen something new by now (chapter 3) Then again, 2 of my party members (Fade and Yesraelin) are probably not augmented under the mod :(

I remember that there was also a separate Imoen Relationship mod that was being written by at least partially by Quitch. Quitch was/is involved in Ascension and was the main writer for Return to Windspear. Unfortunately I can't find anything about it anymore.

I finished F.E.A.R. in a rush (the owner wanted it back), and got some nice pictures. To show the power of my budget rig.

The first one is a spoiler, by the way.

Screenshot004.JPG

Screenshot011.JPG

Screenshot013.JPG

Screenshot014.JPG

Screenshot019.JPG

Screenshot022.JPG

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That game gave me serious Akira-vibes.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Fear is a fine game. For an FPS.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Ooh, genreist.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Fear is a fine game.  For an FPS.

Actually, I think it's a failed game. It has two good things: the engine, and the fights. The rest is just average and the frantic action just doesn't fit with the horror (which is poorly executed, by the way).

Heja Sverige!!

I agree. The horror parts were scary for like.. a minute. Then you realized that the "scary" parts did nothing to harm you, hinder you or do anything but shamelessly copying The Ring-girl.

I hope they can utilize the AI and the action in other games though, as those parts were superb (in stark contrast to the ultra-boring level designs and claustrophobic maps).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I would have been much happier with FEAR had they included more than 4 kinds of enemy. 2 of those I fought enough times to count on one hand. 1 of those I never fought at all (the white & red dudes) and who probably wouldn't have been much different from the standard troopers anyway.

I would have liked to see somthing other than heavy industrial areas.

The scariest part of that game was when Alma appears at the top of your ladder.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's Deus Ex.

Heja Sverige!!

My inventory bar doesn't stretch all the way across the screen like that. Is this a different version or are youy playing at a low resolution.

FYI you can change the hud colors. I think that defaukt color scheme is hideous. I usually go with starlight or nigh vision.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Ooh, genreist.

:blink:

Actually, I think it's a failed game. It has two good things: the engine, and the fights. The rest is just average and the frantic action just doesn't fit with the horror (which is poorly executed, by the way).

I think the horror is dismal. A lot more could have been done with it. The structure is also very predictable. Fight for a bit, horrific interlude, fight for a bit, horrific interlude etc and so forth. The fighting and the horror could have been much more integrated.

Despite that it managed to keep me interested almost until the end. Haven't quite finished it yet though.

Random Pics!

What game is the last one from?

Neverwinter Nights 1.

Ah. Never got very far in that one. I threw it away a long time ago. I think it went out in the same bin as Dungeon Siege. Here's hoping NWN2 does not fall prey to the same sad fate! :blink:

Red Ninja 1 falls prey to a skillfully wielded laser rapier!

post-378-1160610389_thumb.jpg