Does this mean I am the winner of the internet?

Fenghuang

No, you don't understand, chicks on the interent are in a whole different catagory. They already have a bunch of geeks like, worshipping them. Apples to oranges.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Man, that Onur guy, he has got to be an alt! He's just too perfectly stupid to be real.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Anyone who even read this thread lost the internet, by default.

Besides, we all know Onur is the winner.

yeah, even hades acknowledges this. arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. even if you win, you're still a tard.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

When I argue I don't argue to win. Winning or losing is not the point of a good debate, and what I mean by a good debate is an argument that one doesn't resort to juvenile name calling or the using of unpleasant imagery, but to entertain all participants and show different perspectives in a constructive manner.

Those who seek to win miss the whole point of arguing.

EDIT: Also I have to really question the intelligence of a person who can't spell the word "the" correctly.

Edited by Judge Hades

It has come to my attention that only people with high IQs are allowed to post on the internet anymore.  I'm  not sure why this is as you'll soon kill the internet if you keep this policy, but I digress.  Few years back a shrink tested me and my IQ was said to be at 168.  Now that, plus my good looks, and being about twenty years younger than tarna, the previous winner of the internet, means I am staking my claim as king of the internet. 

Don't even try'n stop me Onur. 

P.S.  I am sorry if this is nonsensical, or not as funny as I want it to be, but a friend had a seizure in my car earlier and I'm kind of strung out. 

Oh yeah? I just did a test and I got a 169. That thus makes you low IQed. But don't be offended, because this isn't insulting! I meant that as a compliment, because even though you have a ridiculously low IQ compared to mine, you're still better than the average idiot. That is why I say you have a low IQ, even though it is higher than most people, because mine is even higher. What I'm saying is that you're only low-IQed compared to me, which is a good thing. Don't worry, I'm not a troll, so I wouldn't insult you for no reason. That's why I'm complimenting you on your low IQ - which is actually high IQ, compared to others. But it's low IQed compared to mine.

Well, anyway, you might want to run my post through babelfish just in case, for no reason.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

The 1337 speak is often used by those who can't spell or use proper English. It is understandable if the poster is not an native English speaker but after a while they should be able to correctly spell on a semi-consistant manner. Typoes still occur of course.

Well, he sure is courageous. Courageously stupid!

Zing.