Was I right or what

I think the people making and in charge of the PS3 have gone bum ******* loco :lol:

But that's just me.

Have you read any of the new news articles to come out about it?

emulating the IPod or some nonsense? :wacko:

After having him insult my intelligence by regurgitating Microsoft press releases and saying such gems like "I believe there is far more code than simple "choice" strings that

create a fully dynamic and robust AI"

Didn't some Oblivion dev say that in an interview to promote their radiant ai thing???

:lol:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

My biggest problem with Epiphany's original post wasn't that it wasn't nesworthy. I'm sure there's something there that will have an impact on the PS3. The question was, how much? Even if it were a huge deal, then he still didn't need to charge in spoiling for a fight. That's my biggest thing.

On the other hand, he's always been a single issue sort of fellow. With most folks here, I might disagree with them on one issue but still have a great discussion on another. Epiphany must be someone's alt or he's just a rare and remarkably single minded fellow.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

After having him insult my intelligence by regurgitating Microsoft press releases and saying such gems like "I believe there is far more code than simple "choice" strings that

create a fully dynamic and robust AI"

Didn't some Oblivion dev say that in an interview to promote their radiant ai thing???

:lol:

I don't recall an Oblivion dev taking about it. His response was directed at a comment that I made.

A long time ago, I was talking about the use of statistics to create continuous Random Variables and then use distribution functions as a method of making decisions based on information. Essentially, he replied that AI is more than "simple 'choice' strings."

I don't recall an Oblivion dev taking about it.  His response was directed at a comment that I made.

A long time ago, I was talking about the use of statistics to create continuous Random Variables and then use distribution functions as a method of making decisions based on information.  Essentially, he replied that AI is more than "simple 'choice' strings."

Hmmm, dunno then, I swear I've seen a dev say something very similar to that in an interview though.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Epiphany might be a developer. If I'm right about 10k, then he is most definitely a developer. I can't recall who picked him up after Interplay, but he's still working in the industry. ...Or at least that's what I recall.

If Epiphany is a developer, he must be someone who works on Xbox/PC only titles. Either that, or he really hates developing PS games. hahahaha

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

If Epiphany is a developer I so hope he is stuck with a company that can only make PS3 titles. That would be funny as hell.

I think the people making and in charge of the PS3 have gone bum ******* loco :huh:

But that's just me.

Have you read any of the new news articles to come out about it?

emulating the IPod or some nonsense? :)

Not only that... http://www.gamespot.com/news/6152519.html

But there was also an interview in PC Watch (japanese magazine) with Kutaragi talking about not only being able to upgrade the PS3s HDD in the future... but things like memory and he even hinted at cell upgrades... Sony is F****n up.

Edited by Haitoku

Wow, they really are trying to displace the computer. ...Or, at the very least, break into the PC market..

Obsidian Plays

Most of the people in the market for a PS3 or 360 are going to have no idea about any of this console chest thumping.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Who else can comment on whether the development tools of the PS3 are better than the PS2 than people that developed on the PS2, and are now developing on the PS3?

You mean people that work exclusively on one console and rely on that console to feed their families and put a roof over their head won't be partial to that technology when asked about it?

Let me know what other opinions you have on the matter, and I'll let you know if you're correct or not!

lol