17 terror suspects arrested in Toronto

Atreides

Sayeth Mr. 2 posts...

Anyways, why quote the same post twice with a different reply?

And where did Lovewolf go; I did not come yet... you need to do better than this!

I'm busy with some real important relationship type stuff. I'll be back to finish you off in a bit, babe. :wub:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

i mean uranium as a weapons part

That was (around) 1990

Welcome to 2006...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

go google everybody

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

I'll be back to finish you off in a bit, babe.  :wub:

I'll be waiting for you in my "special" outfit *Rawr* :wub:

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Radioactive weapons? :wub:

I doubt there would be any profit to making M-16's Radioactive... IF possible at all...

If you mean NUKES... well; we would have noticed that wouldn't we. Or do you believe in TEH Stealth Nukes...  :wub:

Only Turks use rocks as weapons. Real men use nukes.

That was (around) 1990

Welcome to 2006...

u admit usa-brit uses radioactive weapon still supporting it.this makes sense hahahahahahahahahaha

stop critisizing my comments u blind fiascists.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

go google everybody

But Google is Teh Pro-US British Funded Tool of Elemental Evil by Mr. George Bush Kapatilist Evil Rigged Searchmachine...

^

That was (around) 1990

Welcome to 2006...

u admit usa-brit uses radioactive weapon still supporting it.this makes sense hahahahahahahahahaha

Well if we didn't than we would have lost the cold war...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Yes. I am The most Pro-Bush guy on this entire Forum...

(Let's forget the Chemical Missiles Saddam launched... ok... Never happened... nope)

^

'some' relaities they reveal r teh ones to scare ppl like me.however it has an opposite effect on me.did u know brits used chemical weapons over Ottoman Empire even if it was forbidden.do u know what churchill says.''use them against turks as they r uncivillized half monkey animals'' do u also support this?

The Illuminator

"they r uncivillized half monkey animals''?

1 is. The rest I cannot judge...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I thought it was to go google everybody

wow ur curious about me i think id better make a fansite or something.quickly growing unintended popularity definez me

The Illuminator

'some' relaities they reveal r teh ones to scare ppl like me.however it has an opposite effect on me.did u know brits used chemical weapons over Ottoman Empire even if it was forbidden.do u know what churchill says.''use them against turks as they r uncivillized half monkey animals'' do u also support this?

Hey, that's the attitude that led to us ruling the world! Don't knock it, man...

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

u agree him?

The Illuminator

u agree him?

The answer is already given, smartass...

^

Anyone else thinK Wally suffered a stroke half way through this thread? :(

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I thought it was to go google everybody

wow ur curious about me i think id better make a fansite or something.quickly growing unintended popularity definez me

No. I Googled "everybody." If you think that you are everybody, then that's your own problem.

Don't lock it!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

He has too high an IQ to quote the right people, see?

^

I'm confused and dejected because on his other forums Onur posts in perfect English. I also note he is editing his posts after writing them. Presumably for maximum effect.

And I'd lock the thread, but I'm laughing too much.

Incidentally, as registered apologist for the British Empire I should say that in fact we planned to drop chemical weapons on the Ottomans in the 1920s, but we couldn't get the technology right, so didn't. I should also point out that we were cheerfully actually gassing thousands of Germans, and sometimes our own men in the trenches for years.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.